We were hacked.

Admin

We were hacked  >:(. I don't know how long the forum was down for as I only checked it a few minutes ago. I have restored the Database to sometime yesterday afternoon. This means that any uploads, comments, etc. that were made between yesterday afternoon and today are lost.  For some reason attachments aren't showing up, I am working on restoring them.

We were hacked  >:(. I don't know how long the forum was down for as I only checked it a few minutes ago. I have restored the Database to sometime yesterday afternoon. This means that any uploads, comments, etc. that were made between yesterday afternoon and today are lost.  For some reason attachments aren't showing up, I am working on restoring them.

I hope you can find who did this...and I hope you can FUCK him up.

Piratage ou erreurs de manipulation connecting. ???

(n'etant pas toujours sur mon terminal, il m'est arrivé, par erreur de me connecter sous un proxy etranger...(j'ai perdu pas mal d'email professionnel comme cà :-/ par exemple...)).

ce que je veut dire c'est que c'est peut être du a une erreur de connection...

c'est Possible non ?

Piracy or errors of connecting . manipulation???

(not etant not always on my terminal, it arrived at me, by accident to be connected under a proxy etranger (I lost rather well of email professional as cà:-/for instance)).

what I want say it is that it is can be of has an error of connection...

Is it possible no?

Hacking or connecting handling errors. ???

(not being always on my terminal, it arrived to me, by error to connect me under a foreign proxy… (I lost not bad professional e-mail like cà: -/for example…)).   

What I want to say it is that it is perhaps has an error of connection…

It is possible not?

i suggest to change the passwords of your account, if the hackers have access to database they can have your emails, for login here... i  hope no, but change it for your security..

Attachments (images) are still being restored. Everything should be back to normal shortly. Please change your passwords if you haven't already. I am still trying to figure out who did this. I'll let you all know what I find out.