Evelyn & Lucas

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 8:23 AM, toto1206 said:

sleep ,sleep sleep .and chaturbate ,chaturbate 

You forgot to add Lucas hiding in the toilet away from the cameras to play with his dick. So inscure and lacking confidence. Bringing back these two clowns is really going to make me rejoin this sorry site.

52 minutes ago, toto1206 said:

hello to all. well now comrades, you post messages, on the forum. and you post only to say who has a show?? there is nothing happening on your site. they are all absent, sorry subscribe them pay a subscription, not just to look at furniture.

If you look at the time on the post it was 9 hours before you made your post.  

Thing is with the voyeur business is you have to be on to see the activity taking place. If your not then you could possibly miss a lot.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/16/2023 at 8:39 PM, Camarads said:

🔴LIVE NOW: Evelyn giving a blowjob and sex

https://camarads.com/?v=89_1

Tell Lucas to grow some fucking balls and stop hiding in the toilet to jerk off.

So much hiding from the cameras is why Camarads is the worst voyeur site on the internet, you even had chaturbate models hiding from the camera to do their shows lmao Tragic.

• 3 months later...

What a sad state of affair. She is hot and goes the extra mile and what is he doing - looking at his phone, not to take a hot picture, no. Just passive scrolling. Guy, I hope she gets enough money to be besides your sad ass. I can not for the life of me believe that they are a real couple.