B4 - General Topic 2021 # 133 (December)

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

ddhm, a word of advice from a friend, take a few days off, it seems to me that RLC has taken your life.

I have 18-19 hours per day free till the 1st April .. 4-5 are spent with friends , 5-6 gaming , Netflix , sports watching and the rest is 1 hour exercise , RLC and something to eat … the rest 5-6 hours are sleeping … just so you have an idea 😇 how the winter on an island is 😆 BORING 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

J'ai 18-19 heures par jour gratuites jusqu'au 1er avril. 4-5 sont passés avec des amis, 5-6 jeux, Netflix, regarder du sport et le reste est 1 heure d'exercice, RLC et quelque chose à manger… le reste 5- 6 heures dorment ... juste pour que vous avez une idée 😇 comment l'hiver sur une île est 😆 FORAGE 

This is called misery

4 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

This is called misery

It’s 7 months working 70-80 hours per week and 5 months enjoying free time .. usually , 50 days are holidays abroad , middle February to end of March and then starting work .. 45-50 days of holidays per year is the biggest reward that someone can have and not the usual 25 days that most people have … unfortunately , the virus had me losing my job for 19 months ( I gave my position to someone who had more need to work as she has family , I could always  “survive “ but this cost me for my pocket to “ bleed “ ) and making traveling also for this winter impossible .. 

I love my winter misery then 😂🤣 as I can finally have time for myself to watch movies / series , exercise myself , watch sports , spend many hours with friends and family . I don’t know how many would call this misery because I also spend time for a hobby like RLC and the forum here 🤨🧐🤔

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s 7 months working 70-80 hours per week and 5 months enjoying free time .. usually , 50 days are holidays abroad , middle February to end of March and then starting work .. 45-50 days of holidays per year is the biggest reward that someone can have and not the usual 25 days that most people have … unfortunately , the virus had me losing my job for 19 months ( I gave my position to someone who had more need to work as she has family , I could always  “survive “ but this cost me for my pocket to “ bleed “ ) and making traveling also for this winter impossible .. 

I love my winter misery then 😂🤣 as I can finally have time for myself to watch movies / series , exercise myself , watch sports , spend many hours with friends and family . I don’t know how many would call this misery because I also spend time for a hobby like RLC and the forum here 🤨🧐🤔

Blah, blah, blah 🙄