Leora - Home Activities #95

pulo filipe

Of course if it were around the house like Sunday and Monday it would be more ridiculous. I can understand if she are going on vacation to another country but not because maybe she are going to stay at a friend's house or something for 2 days...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Of course if it were around the house like Sunday and Monday it would be more ridiculous. I can understand if she are going on vacation to another country but not because maybe she are going to stay at a friend's house or something for 2 days...

I think Leora will take care of some private things. After the phone maraton yesterday something seems to have gone completely wrong. She didn't take any things with her, which means that she stays in Prague wherever. We also know that she has a lot of different clothes at LB. You can only speculate whether it has anything to do with him. For me it would be plausible

3 minutes ago, The Earl said:

I think Leora will take care of some private things. After the phone maraton yesterday something seems to have gone completely wrong. She didn't take any things with her, which means that she stays in Prague wherever. We also know that she has a lot of different clothes at LB. You can only speculate whether it has anything to do with him. For me it would be plausible

As of yet she hasn't gone anywhere in my opinion, although she may well have something planned for tomorrow.

In a phone call at the weekend she mentioned that something was going to happen on Wednesday.

Leora wouldn't go anywhere for two days without a hair brush and perhaps lipstick and mascara, also her auntie is due soon and she hasn't taken anything in preparation for that visit.

She will have to come back to the apartment today to get the minimum toiletries and possibly underwear to see her through.

As for a two day vacation, it's inconvenient and irritating for the viewers, but like anyone she is entitled to a break at some time, although she could possibly have compensated them with more than one night out of seven knowing what might be occurring. 

I think it could possibly be more to do with business and personal issues affecting her life at the moment rather than recreational.

But who knows? This is the mad mad world of Leora !!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Something wrong has also happened but staying away for 2 days without even going home to sleep? Especially if it's around...

Bah, fine...it's useless to complain now. Apparently the apartment will remain semi-empty until Thursday then.