Leora - Home Activities #95

pulo filipe

6 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

We are the men in her life :biggrin:

Also technically we are her employers as contributing to her life style those that subscribe to RLC and it is our business of sorts until she leaves.

Yes it is her business and we are here to debate and discuss in a civilized manner.

Yes we are all contributing to her lifestyle, and at the moment perhaps not getting a fair return on our investment, and yes we are supposed to discuss and debate in a civilized manner, which I hasten to add I thought I was, if it came across differently then I apologise.

It's not though our business and never has been anything of our concern what she does outside of the apartment...I have always maintained that this is her business only. There are as far as I am concerned clear demarcation lines...Within the apartment everything including phone calls heard are open to comment, but everything outside the apartment are not, as they are and have always been speculation and supposition in my opinion. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

48 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The only thing I think is that she didn't go to him to sleep. It seems strange to me that Leora hasn't come back to shave, take a shower and get beautiful as usual.

Unless LB has become a fur lover 😁😆

And in my opinion, at the beginning Leora hadn't planned to stay and sleep away from home. She left the lights on so I guess she was invited without warning.

I agree.

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes we are all contributing to her lifestyle, and at the moment perhaps not getting a fair return on our investment, and yes we are supposed to discuss and debate in a civilized manner, which I hasten to add I thought I was, if it came across differently then I apologise.

It's is not though our business and never has been anything of our concern what she does outside of the apartment...I have always maintained that this is her business only. There are as far as I am concerned clear demarcation lines...Within the apartment everything including phone calls heard are open to comment, but everything outside the apartment are not, as they are and have always been speculation and supposition in my opinion. 

No you came across Ok. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Bonjour

D’après que j’ai pu lire Léora n’est pas rentré

Elle n’a rien fait depuis une semaine ?

A telle des soucis avec la production

Ou a tell mare de cette situation

Je sens la fin

Je pense rentrer demain et je l’espère

Bonne journée

• Thanks 2