B4 - General Topic 2021 # 134 (December)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly is a great tenant, very fun to watch her.

I think Tweety's brought the best out of her...😊

I've been following RLC for 5 or 6 years now and have come to the conclusion that the main reason I'm still a member isn't for the sexual content anymore. Nudity, yes, but I've always preferred to watch the girls take a nice shower, or wander around with sexy gear on anyway, than the sex shows...
I much prefer to watch the interactions between the girls, the building of friendships, and the real life moments, rather than pointing their pussy straight at the cam and bating...Yes, I'm aware that that might include some boring daily activity, but that's real life for you...and for me

That's what we're seeing with Holly and Tweety...😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Tweety's brought the best out of her...😊

I've been following RLC for 5 or 6 years now and have come to the conclusion that the main reason I'm still a member isn't for the sexual content anymore. Nudity, yes, but I've always preferred to watch the girls take a nice shower, or wander around with sexy gear on anyway, than the sex shows...
I much prefer to watch the interactions between the girls, the building of friendships, and the real life moments, rather than pointing their pussy straight at the cam and bating...Yes, I'm aware that that might include some boring daily activity, but that's real life for you...and for me

That's what we're seeing with Holly and Tweety...😁

This is why I'm one of the few, or only one, that are enjoying Natalia and Viktor. 😊

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is why I'm one of the few, or only one, that are enjoying Natalia and Viktor. 😊

There are a few...Me and @moos54 for example. There's not enough activity in that apt for many here...and that's fine, but they're just a normal couple to me, not performing circus animals...

• Upvote 4