Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Sorry to tell you , but the least I can say for your not making any clue posts of what you want to say it is that you are becoming incredibly obsessed with anything I have to say here , you are now approaching the level of being graphic , comic and biased .. it must be a pity for you that I am not a newbie , even more , I am trying to figure out when it was the last time you posted an opinion here concerning the actions and behavior of the tenant that goes by the name of Leora and not unleashing fury and obsession with people who simply have either a different opinion than you or just want to criticize any of the ( incredibly few ) happenings in this apartment .

I broke my rule of replying to you and actually giving credit at your confusing and non making sense posts , therefore you just become indifferent for me as it was supposed to be since a very very long time . Please continue 😇

As usual, you are quite a bit off in your assumptions and insinuations. I merely have been pointing out how jealously obsessed you obviously are in regards to a woman who in reality, you actually do not know anything about other than what you read on this site and occasionally it's sister site other than what may get viewed through some cams occasionally.

It has been your repetition of comments in regards to that participant in particular, the majority of which have been either sarcastically speculative or insinuative and occasionally derogatory or disparaging in nature that has shown that it is you who are an obsessed individual.

You've mentioned that you could care less what anyone else thought and that you would continue to mention whatever you wanted to as often as you wanted to and I've mentioned more than once in the past that as long as it is noticed coming from you, it would be pointed out so it is not unexpected or surprising in any way.

It is you that are jealously obsessed in regards to that woman so you feel compelled to try to flip the narative when someone else is pointing it out. That woman or any of the other participants of that site does not owe you or anyone else who subscribes to that site anything at all just because of choices made to subscribe to that site, and if you ever realize that realization, then perhaps there would not be any reason to be jealousy obsessed in regards to any of that sites participants.

• Upvote 1

Plan A does not necessary need a man in Leora's life it could be a woman it could be neither but staying in the West is her main goal. What Leora said on the phone could be a smoke screen about no man required in her life time will tell perhaps and good luck to her.

Anyway she is home what was she wearing!

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Plan A does not necessary need a man in Leora's life it could be a woman it could be neither but staying in the West is her main goal. What Leora said on the phone could be a smoke screen about no man required in her life time will tell perhaps and good luck to her.

Anyway she is home what was she wearing!

Same

• Thanks 1