Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Interesting thought @Brokk! But I would imagine there are several others apart from myself and Paul who appreciate her pubic strip, it's always neat and tidy and in some ways accentuates her vagina as opposed to a boring completely shaved mound, it's also in such a position that it in no way would interfere with oral sex should the occasion arise. 

Does this imply that if she was not visiting Paul, then by the process of elimination she was visiting ME !

And there we were trying to keep it secret, I flew into Prague on Monday evening and booked into the Hotel Kings Court, where she joined me on Tuesday, I brought her a new tooth brush and she didn't require underwear. But of course our relationship is purely platonic, as you can see from the separate beds, she being a good talker and myself being an attentive listener ....But she is beautiful to look at in real life !! 🤓 And the trip was worthwhile !

Please don't let too many other people know our secret ! 😁

Deluxe Room - Guest Room

Tower Duplex Suite (Free SPA entrance & Executive Lounge) - Deep Soaking Bathtub

must have been a great experience 😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I worked in an hotel for two years in the maintenance department and we had a master key card and keys and we could go any were in the hotel one day my mate and I went into one bedroom and turned around there looking at us was a pair of tits we were looking into a large mirror on the wall. 😂

Subtle Blue ! 🤣

54 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your last statement is once again part of the obvious obsession of jealousy of that woman that you obviously possess. It is very likely certain that none of the participants of that site are contractually obligated to live their lives in any certain ways that would include having to have certain amounts of visitors to their apartments every so often, or having to have certain amounts of enticing or provocative situations occur that might include any sexual situations.

It is more likely than not, that there are probably only suggestions given to the participants about choosing to dress somewhat scantilly such as in undergarments as often they would be willing to do so while they are in their apartments, and it is also quite likely suggested that potential bonuses couId be acquired by some of the participants whose cams receive the more to most cam attention between compensation periods.

The participants are actually very likely not contractually obligated to do anything other than live at the apartments and keep them clean to a certain extent and not damage any furnishings while living at the apartments, and to notify the sites admin. when they know they will be leaving the apartments for an extended period of time and not going be at the apartments for an extended period of time. 

It is very likely certain that the participants of that site are not contractually obligated to live their lives any certain ways just because some subscriber to the site might think otherwise, because none of those participants or any of the sites admin. forced anyone to subscribe to that site.  

Sorry to tell you , but the least I can say for your not making any clue posts of what you want to say it is that you are becoming incredibly obsessed with anything I have to say here , you are now approaching the level of being graphic , comic and biased .. it must be a pity for you that I am not a newbie , even more , I am trying to figure out when it was the last time you posted an opinion here concerning the actions and behavior of the tenant that goes by the name of Leora and not unleashing fury and obsession with people who simply have either a different opinion than you or just want to criticize any of the ( incredibly few ) happenings in this apartment .

I broke my rule of replying to you and actually giving credit at your confusing and non making sense posts , therefore you just become indifferent for me as it was supposed to be since a very very long time . Please continue 😇

Bonsoir

On a plus de nouvelle de GUYQUAD j’espère qu’il va bien ?

Et aussi de GAG-HER je sais qu’il intervient rarement, seulement pour remettre a bien nos propos et je le remercie

Mais s’il pouvait nous donner quelque précision sur leora de ce qui se passe je serais très heureux

Et bien sûr s’il a entendu quelques choses devant les camera

Bonne soirée 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Well done Croc'.....I didn't forget at all, I thought it was obvious mate.

7 minutes ago, crocodile dundee said:

you forgot to say you were in good company ..........

spacer.png

I'm under the water !! 😲

• Haha 1