Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Something else to debate while Leora is absent !

I personally thing that when her hair is too dark it makes her look too serious and hard faced, whereas when she used to have her hair lighter with additional highlights it gave her a softer look and more appealing...Even more so when she sometimes has her hair curly. To my mind she is an attractive woman, but sometimes doesn't make the best of her outstanding assets.

She uses a particular photo on a couple of her social media sites that again makes her look like a made up doll, my advice to her would be to use the more natural photo in her collection where she is in a white top ( head and shoulders) in front of a window, and she has her hair partially covering a small part of her face, at the same time she has a beautiful smile whilst winking at the camera......Minimum makeup and natural beauty....Outstandingly appealing !

Just my opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so it would be interesting to hear other peoples views whilst nothing else is occurring.🤔🙂

Wow Seen Leora only last week looking at the length of her hair and thought would she chance getting it done if you remember the last time Leora was

devastated and hysterical because the hairdresser made a mess of her hair and ended going out during curfew to one of the salon girls to try and sort it

after that she has only got the ends straightened I think. Really like the the photo of the white top haven't got the wink but the rest is as you say also there is

one similar to the doll but Leora is wearing glasses absolutely stunning. I agree about the dark hair loved it when she had it golden brown with highlights and seemed

to change it regularly and as you say the minimum of make up makes Leora complexion much prettier. That's not taking away Leora is a stunning Lady regardless of

make up or not . Maybe some day she will go all out get a hairstyle lighter color and highlights only one word for it she does breathtaking

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Iets anders om over te discussiëren terwijl Leora afwezig is!

Persoonlijk vind ik dat wanneer haar haar te donker is, ze er te serieus en te hard uitziet, terwijl wanneer ze haar haar lichter had met extra highlights, het haar een zachtere uitstraling en aantrekkelijker gaf...Zeker nog als ze soms heeft haar krullend. Naar mijn mening is ze een aantrekkelijke vrouw, maar maakt soms niet het beste van haar uitstaande activa.

Ze gebruikt een bepaalde foto op een paar van haar sociale-mediasites waardoor ze er weer uitziet als een verzonnen pop, mijn advies aan haar zou zijn om de meer natuurlijke foto in haar collectie te gebruiken waar ze in een wit topje staat (hoofd en schouders ) voor een raam, en ze heeft haar haar dat een klein deel van haar gezicht gedeeltelijk bedekt, terwijl ze tegelijkertijd een mooie glimlach heeft terwijl ze naar de camera knipoogt......Minimale make-up en natuurlijke schoonheid.... Buitengewoon aantrekkelijk!

Gewoon mijn mening. Schoonheid ligt in het oog van de toeschouwer, dus het zou interessant zijn om de mening van andere mensen te horen terwijl er niets anders gebeurt. 🤔 🙂

In het eerste app. was haar haar blond, was ook mooi.

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

In the first app. if her hair was blond, she was beautiful too.

I remember, although she didn't keep it blond for too long, I dont think she really liked it and it was likely an experiment like many young women try at one time or another.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Bonsoir

Rien que de la spéculation

1-Leora est resté à Prague pour régler c’est affaire personnelle en dehors des cameras

2- elle ces refugié chez une copine peut être ou pas

3-elle est chez loverboy peut être ou pas

4-elle est sortie sans rechange et on a vue plusieurs fois mettre des vêtements dans des sacs soi-disant pour donner .la dernière fois elle est sortie avec son anorak marron et je ne pense pas qu’elle la donné.et elle revenue avec son long manteau beige celui qu’elle avait pour sortir

A telle fait l’acquisition d’un appartement sur Prague et elle commence à l’aménager en vue d’une sortie proche

Ou elle commence à aménager chez lover boy car elle sait que Paul ne viendra pas et des quelle a récupère Eva et elle sent la fin de RLC

Comme c’est une fille intelligente et elle sait qu’on la surveille pour ces moindres gestes quand elle rentre, elle vraiment capable de remettre ces vêtements du départ

Je ne la voie pas être avec ces sous vêtement trois jours elle est trop coquette et sans son maquillage

5-voyont son humeur quand elle rentrera demain

Je pense que certaine personne qui comprenne le Russe son au courent mais veulent rien dire ?

Beaucoup de suggestion je me suis lâché j’ai eu le temps pendant deux semaines à l’hôpital de me faire un film et ce n’est que mes propos non fondés

Bonne soirée

• Like 1