B4 - General Topic 2021 # 135 (December)

I don't think that Tweety is "cheating" Holly. They fingered each other that night because both were drunk and horny, but nothing more. They had a ton of opportunity to have sex and they didn't. If or when Holly learn what happened with Radi I don't think that she will be mad about it. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Leora’s masturbation

I still can't figure out why she is so popular. 😕

It's the same thing all the time. 

And before someone says it, I know Radi is usually the same. 

But at least she mixes things up once in a while like tonight or with Mila.  

10 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Popularity due to massive loyal fan base .. the good years are in the past, she can’t anymore attract new viewers ( how could she when she’s 5-6 hours on screens active per day .. ) but there’s an incredible big number who follows her since day 1 that she joined and watches only her and nobody else … but slowly the legend fades away .. 

13 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

My theory is that people know that she's always there when they want to watch a girl naked or bating. Like me with Radi. When I want to see a girl naked she's always there "for me". I have the knowledge that this is boring for most people on this site, but I enjoy it. I enjoy more when I see the unexpected, like Anna with Rasputin and now Karol with BF. 

I'm rooting to something unexpected with Natalia and Viktor but my hopes are  decreasing as the times goes by m

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My theory is that people know that she's always there when they want to watch a girl naked or bating. Like me with Radi. When I want to see a girl naked she's always there "for me". I have the knowledge that this is boring for most people on this site, but I enjoy it. I enjoy more when I see the unexpected, like Anna with Rasputin and now Karol with BF. 

I'm rooting to something unexpected with Natalia and Viktor but my hopes are  decreasing as the times goes by m

Nice explanation good friend 😇👏

1 minute ago, moules said:

Radi and Tweety have gone to Radi's room.  I think they are expecting Holly to return to the villa, and don't want her disturbing the mood.

I will be very surprised if Holly returns at this time alone in B4 , I am expecting she sleeps in B5 . 

il y a une heure, DMcKenzie a dit :

And this time it did lead to something. 

That is the whole point of voyeurism. 

People watch hoping something happens.  It rarely does, but when it happens it's really exciting.

If it happened all the time it would be boring and not worth the time.

glad you and others enjoy it but to me its not genuine 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1