B4 - General Topic 2021 # 135 (December)

Just now, james deen said:

glad you and others enjoy it but to me its not genuine 

O think it was genuine for Tweety. I don't see her yet as a "anything for the show" tenet. For Radi I think is mix of the two, for the show and because she wanted. Tweety is too green for me, maybe when times goes she turns into a "show girl". Only time will tell. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

O think it was genuine for Tweety. I don't see her yet as a "anything for the show" tenet. For Radi I think is mix of the two, for the show and because she wanted. Tweety is too green for me, maybe when times goes she turns into a "show girl". Only time will tell. 

I agree with you about Radi. 

But not about Tweety.  The last thing I want to see for her to become a pure "Show Girl"

I Like her the way she is.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Why is Radi using an Electric Toothbrush on her head? 🤣

I thought it was a toothbrush, but it seems to be a skin massager.  I am so intrigued by it I am going to try and find it on the Web.

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I agree with you about Radi. 

But not about Tweety.  The last thing I want to see for her to become a pure "Show Girl"

I Like her the way she is.

I don't want that too. I like how she is now. But I'm afraid that the other girls will turn her this way. 

il y a 5 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

for tweety maybe i can agree but its still the exact same thing we have seen millions of times between all the other girls i just wish they would do something different like fiora and harley did the other day. You can trade radi for lorraine and i guarantee it would be the exact same show but people would have hated it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1