Leora - Home Activities #97

pulo filipe

5 minutes ago, panomies said:

Paul will not be able to come to Prague because the EU will not accept Sputnik 5 vaccine!

In general I believe you are correct, but the last I heard was that it would be left to individual member states to decide whether to allow travel to those with Sputnik and three other vaccinations that have not been officially accepted by the EU.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

But if you leave the dog for two days and it barks, you will see how someone in the palace will not like it... especially the landlord. Plus she's completely alone now, there won't be Paul to look after the dog for her while she's away.

Absolutely right as well, but as I said, she did it in Russia when Paul was working at Apple, there were times when Eva shit and pissed on the carpet when Leora was out. and it would bark at any noise it heard.

What was said is not what has been acted on and in my view it never was because the plan for her is to ensnare a man and get married probably to make her stay easier. I am not sure what nationality LB is does any one here really know.

Any way only two days left for me at RLC and I will only have this forum to look forward to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Je pense que leora elle est dans une impasse indécise

Elle ne s’ait pas que faire elle attend vraiment Eva et le jour quand le chien sera la peut-être que les choses vont changer

Et elle doit penser aussi a son revenue qu’elle perçoit pour l’instant la vie est belle et elle s’ait que ça va pas durer

Elle maintien loverboy une façon de ne pas se retrouver seul au moment quelle quitteras RLC

Mon abonnement se termine à la fin du mois et je ne sais pas si je vais continuer pour trois mois

Moi aussi je suis indécis et je vais surement la regretter même si elle nous amène en bateau en longueur de journée et se moque de nous et en rigole

Tous ces commentaires doivent la faire réfléchir si elle est intelligente

2022 risques d’avoir du changement ??

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

What was said is not what has been acted on and in my view it never was because the plan for her is to ensnare a man and get married probably to make her stay easier. I am not sure what nationality LB is does any one here really know.

Any way only two days left for me at RLC and I will only have this forum to look forward to.

I don't agree with your opinion regarding ensnaring a man, she is confident and well able enough to achieve her citizenship independently.

Whether or not she will still be with RLC I neither know nor care.

Her so called BF is Russian ! And a virtual clone of Paul in appearance.

• Haha 1