Leora - Home Activities #98

il y a 6 minutes, le bleu est la couleur a dit :

Rendez-vous demain à 10 heures.m. Je suppose.

Bonsoir Bleu

Elle devrait renter dans les environs de 22 H Tante est la et ces tampons aussi ?? et le dimanche soir c’est le ménage

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Por lo general, siempre se deja una luz encendida, pero probablemente no esta noche con LB.

hoy, no hay luces.

como ha demostrado un millón de veces, lo que opinemos los que la subvencionamos, le importa un bledo, ella solo se preocupa de ella misma, y preguntarle a su espejo, quien es la mas guapa; eso es lo único que le importa y en eso gastamos nuestro dinero

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

My point was simply it's easier for her than him. Don't disagree with you take.

Your post did nothing to explain how it would be easier for Leora, than Paul to make the trip. With the facts being whether the traveler being male, or female. The borders, the quarantines, documentation of being vaccinated, and both having to make a round trip. Both having the same options of a 14 hour flight each way, if they chose to fly. Or by train which is nearly a 4 day trip one way. Or drive by car, with that mode being listed, taking 3 1/4 days. ( my source of information being Bing )

Somehow, it does not sound like an EASY TRIP regardless of which one should take it ! Either would have the same problem in transporting Eva !

The truth of the matter, is that Leora wants Eva with her. It is not a matter of Leora visiting Eva.

• Upvote 5

il y a 21 minutes, le bleu est la couleur a dit :

Je l’ai manqué aussi Patou et ce soir est mon dernier sur RLC pendant un moment, je compte sur vous les gars pour des informations de temps en temps.

Pas de problème si je continue mon abonnement pour moi se termine à la fin du mois et je suis indécis si je continue car elle se fout bien de nous et elle nous nargue en nous envoyons une photo d’elle avec loverboy mais comme je les pas vue je ne peux rien dire

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:
AMP.DW.COM

A growing number of Russians are heading to Europe to get a COVID-19...
TOURISM.GOV.RU

Who can travel to Russia in 2021? How to travel during COVID-19 and what...

Now, HOW EASY IS IT, to travel from Prague to Krasnoyarsk ????

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

Your post did nothing to explain how it would be easier for Leora, than Paul to make the trip. With the facts being whether the traveler being male, or female. The borders, the quarantines, documentation of being vaccinated, and both having to make a round trip. Both having the same options of a 14 hour flight each way, if they chose to fly. Or by train which is nearly a 4 day trip one way. Or drive by car, with that mode being listed, taking 3 1/4 days. ( my source of information being Bing )

Somehow, it does not sound like an EASY TRIP regardless of which one should take it !

Let me explain why I think this.  She, unlike Paul isn't tied down to the job like he is, and she doesn't have the issue with taking Eva. I didn't imply either way was  easy, I meant easier for her than him.  It's a trip for sure.

I thought that since and the girls were able to go to Germany that might have been an option. I do think that with the money she has she could find some way if she really wanted to do so. Not trying to argue just sharing thoughts.

Max

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Have you had it ??????   Or is this more unfounded smoke !!!!

We were ordered to keep on topic.  The data and science say this variant is as bad as a cold. I had covid with many preexisting conditions.  It was tough. Not enough to stop the world from normal. Be happy to message you with data on this and more not on the mainstream media. We were ordered to stay on topic.

• Confused 2