Leora - Home Activities #98

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

We were ordered to keep on topic.  The data and science say this variant is as bad as a cold. I had covid with many preexisting conditions.  It was tough. Not enough to stop the world from normal. Be happy to message you with data on this and more not on the mainstream media. We were ordered to stay on topic.

For your info I responded to YOUR POST !  End of discussion ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Je commence à avoir des doutes sur leora tout ce qui se passe devant la camera est fait pour nous tromper et nous prendre pour des imbéciles. Peut-être elle nous fait croire que tante est la et ces faux et on se dit elle n’est pas avec loverboy ? elle est très rusée et sa m’énerve et ces pas bons pour mon cœur j’ai un abonnement encore deux semaine et je l’ai pris pour la voir au moins l’après-midi étant donne que je me couche tôt et ce que je regarde ces la voir dormir et quitter l’appartement tous les jours vers 14h alors payer pour sa 

Je vous souhaite une très bonne soirée  moi je vais rejoindre mon lit

2 hours ago, ddhm said:
AMP.DW.COM

A growing number of Russians are heading to Europe to get a COVID-19...
TOURISM.GOV.RU

Who can travel to Russia in 2021? How to travel during COVID-19 and what...

Great post!  That answers the question for us.  Nothing at all stopping Leora from traveling back home.  Hey, thanks, ddhm.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Your post did nothing to explain how it would be easier for Leora, than Paul to make the trip. With the facts being whether the traveler being male, or female. The borders, the quarantines, documentation of being vaccinated, and both having to make a round trip. Both having the same options of a 14 hour flight each way, if they chose to fly. Or by train which is nearly a 4 day trip one way. Or drive by car, with that mode being listed, taking 3 1/4 days. ( my source of information being Bing )

Somehow, it does not sound like an EASY TRIP regardless of which one should take it ! Either would have the same problem in transporting Eva !

The truth of the matter, is that Leora wants Eva with her. It is not a matter of Leora visiting Eva.

FYI, have a look on ddhm's post about traveling to Russia.  She basically can get on a plane and go anytime. She's a Russian citizen and only needs the fare and a negative covid test within 72 hours of getting on the plane.  Only plane entry is permitted at this time. Meaning she is reluctant to leave CZ.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Great post!  That answers the question for us.  Nothing at all stopping Leora from traveling back home.  Hey, thanks, ddhm.

I said it many times , if it’s really “ burning “ you , you just do everything .. Especially when the money isn’t a problem as well .