B4 - General Topic 2021 # 137 (December)

Last but certainly not least , B4 is back .. therefore we can assume that they were all somewhere together judging by the arrival times .. Radislava seems to follow the B2 own  agenda that they have and only being with the girls for the shows ..whatever 

Just now, ddhm said:

Last but certainly not least , B4 is back .. therefore we can assume that they were all somewhere together judging by the arrival times .. Radislava seems to follow the B2 own  agenda that they have and only being with the girls for the shows ..whatever 

No Holly or Tweety. They are the only ones I care to see.😕

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Harley is the only one worth watching. 

Ulyana can provide the best entertainment .. Harley needs to spend much time with the cameras but I agree that she has been one of the best we first met  in 2021..

The conclusion is that out of 13 girls in B1 , B4 and H/F place ( we believe that 3 have boyfriends - Fiora , Karol , Loraine ) only 2 managed / wanted to get some attention and stay more .. What the hell is going on in Barcelona , what are the guys or girls do there especially in this period ? 🤔🙄

6 minutes ago, tle said:

With Holly wearing no top when she left I'm sure she found all the action she wanted...

She deserves to be happy and I hope finally she finds a guy and relax a bit with herself .. a sad or in tears Holly doesn’t deserve to be seen 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She deserves to be happy and I hope finally she finds a guy and relax a bit with herself .. a sad or in tears Holly doesn’t deserve to be seen 

Well if she keeps going out on the town topless the only guys she's going to attract are the kind that will leave her in tears.. She could do better... much better.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Yup, the only thing left to watch is the Radi and Mila bullshit show. 🙄

FFS Corvette you could have said that sooner, I fecking missed it now. 😒 Nevermind I had a good night darting instead. 7 matches 7 wins HappyChappie was on form tonight. 😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tle said:

Well if she keeps going out on the town topless the only guys she's going to attract are the kind that will leave her in tears.. She could do better... much better.

Maybe at the moment and after the possible break up that has been mentioned , she needs only some fun.. And it isn’t necessary to attract only such guys as you say .. It’s all a matter of choice ( also the place(s) they go ) .. Let’s see if the wild one proves to be Tweety during this stay 😎