B4 - General Topic 2021 # 137 (December)

54 minutes ago, james deen said:

sorry that i want to see girls who are into each other and not do the same bs shows how dare i... and im not old

It's quite simple, if you don't like what you see then don't watch or pay for it. 😉 I don't see the point of bitching about it. 🙂 

• Upvote 2

After yesterday’s mess , it seems that they are going to be careful today with better coordination of their  times 😉 An early afternoon “ grand opening “ then , let’s see  what’s for the evening course 😎😆

il y a 15 minutes, HappyChappie a dit :

It's quite simple, if you don't like what you see then don't watch or pay for it. 😉 I don't see the point of bitching about it. 🙂 

you and that moos guy are so fucking annoying you can never let people be critical you always have to interfere

Just now, james deen said:

you and that moos guy are so fucking annoying you can never let people be critical you always have to interfere

Thanks for the compliment 🤣

I believe that this forum is free, so everyone has the right to say what they think, and therefore to be critical of people who criticize 😁

Damn i interfere 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

il y a 1 minute, HappyChappie a dit :

We so fucking annoying? 🤣 At least we don't watch 'shows' then bitch and cry about it after.

but i have always said enjoy what you want and i even said once im glad you enjoy the shows so i dont understand your problem