B5 Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus - General Topic 2021 #14 (December)

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Welcome back Kylie & Russ 👌
Kylie has a lot going for her!
* She's got a cracker set of tits ( . )( . ) 
* She loves to suck
* She loves to Rim
* She loves to Fuck
* She loves Anal
* She loves Girls
* She loves to share Russ
* Great all rounder

Masha should really enjoy her next visit...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guess that blew a few theories on who would replace T&T 🤣 still I’m delighted to see Kylie back, that’s one Xmas present I wasn’t expecting and she’s as beautiful as ever if not even  more radiant and her boobs are still just as magnificent 😋

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Has anyone noticed something extraordinary is actually happening in B5 ??   Maksim is UP .. and TALKING with no cellphone in his hand !!!  😂😂

But Lei is the cell phone is in her hand right now as i type.

• Haha 1

Somehow , someway ( even if it is too early ) the new couple has managed to bring Maksim out of his ( sorry for this characterization ) “ misery “ being locked inside the bedroom .. it remains to be seen if it is the excitement and better relationship with the new tenants or it was a kind of problem with T&T that we weren’t able to recognize ..

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Somehow , someway ( even if it is too early ) the new couple has managed to bring Maksim out of his ( sorry for this characterization ) “ misery “ being locked inside the bedroom .. it remains to be seen if it is the excitement and better relationship with the new tenants or it was a kind of problem with T&T that we weren’t able to recognize ..

Maybe Maksim and Rus are old friends...