Fiora, Harley 2021 #2

Say whatever for Fiora but personally i consider  her one of the most passionate GOV that has ever appeared .She is fully dedicated and loves her job , she loves the cameras , being an exhibitionist , living her life for herself and also compensating the fans . She has no issues of whatever might be said about her , she’s clever , very much respected amongst any of the girls we have seen her interacting .

On a very extreme speculation by my side , taking into consideration that there’s have been for both girls a break up with the boyfriends ( of course it might be temporary , especially for Fiora since she was quite some time with Vamp ) , I would take the risk and say it has to do with RLC , it might be possible that the guys didn’t like this life anymore for both of them and the question of whether them or the cameras was set , they chose the cameras ( and the money .. ) ..Now , Vamp’s behavior in front of cameras doesn’t indicate my speculation but I can’t think at the moment any other reason , especially having seen both of the guys recently being really great with the girls and having no issues with their job .

Fiora’s tears when she had to leave B2 last year can then be justified , a woman that loves the job and respects it , what better having employees like her .Harley has a master teacher and she’s slowly becoming a big fan favorite with her natural beauty and “ hidden “ wild personality , named her X- Factor only one day after her appearance . Well done to both of the girls , great tenants to watch and be entertained and also with much much much showing of real life emotions.