How Much Violence/Spousal Abuse is Tolerable

This is mostly related to VHTV since it is on record that at least 4 or 5 apartments have had some degree of violence/spousal abuse over the last two or three weeks. The VHTV forum has a topic made about this subject and gets pretty heated. Perhaps a scorecard like in judging competitors in gymnastics, ice skating or whatever. Under 5 out of 10 is minor while above 5 is of major concern. Yes, I am making fun of this to emphasize how violence is trivialized or cautioned until something more serious happens. Some viewers don't care about the violence but only wait for the ensuing makeup sex. Even lesbians fight and women roughing up their male partner. VHTV is very quick to bring in new tenants but some have violent tendencies especially when alcohol is involved.

VHTV does not have zero tolerance because it all depends on the seriousness or if it is a one-off event. That is why I wonder what is deemed tolerable. Some viewers think it is just agreed upon rough sex or bdsm. Go figure. Is this the kind of tenants that we want to watch ON A REAL LIFE VOYEUR CAM SITE? Is it only serious when the police are involved? Are the owners/managers liable besides the offender? By condoning and allowing the abuser to stay does it put the site and victim in further jeopardy. What if you made a complaint with the police in that country where the tenants are? Can you eventually get the voyeur cam sites in trouble enough for it to be shut down for good? Does allowing three strikes (pun not intended) provide enough protection for the victim? 

I will reitterate - VHTV is all about quantity of tenants - not quality of tenants. As for real life, do most couples argue and fight on a regular basis and it just happens that the voyeur cams allow us to see this part of reality (normal for couples to fight). I would hope that this is not the case but IS THIS VERY COMMON IN RUSSIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES? Alcohol abuse and looking at the partner's phone messages seems to be the big triggers to anger, arguing and violence.

• Upvote 1

On 12/31/2021 at 11:00 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

This is mostly related to VHTV since it is on record that at least 4 or 5 apartments have had some degree of violence/spousal abuse over the last two or three weeks. The VHTV forum has a topic made about this subject and gets pretty heated. Perhaps a scorecard like in judging competitors in gymnastics, ice skating or whatever. Under 5 out of 10 is minor while above 5 is of major concern. Yes, I am making fun of this to emphasize how violence is trivialized or cautioned until something more serious happens. Some viewers don't care about the violence but only wait for the ensuing makeup sex. Even lesbians fight and women roughing up their male partner. VHTV is very quick to bring in new tenants but some have violent tendencies especially when alcohol is involved.

VHTV does not have zero tolerance because it all depends on the seriousness or if it is a one-off event. That is why I wonder what is deemed tolerable. Some viewers think it is just agreed upon rough sex or bdsm. Go figure. Is this the kind of tenants that we want to watch ON A REAL LIFE VOYEUR CAM SITE? Is it only serious when the police are involved? Are the owners/managers liable besides the offender? By condoning and allowing the abuser to stay does it put the site and victim in further jeopardy. What if you made a complaint with the police in that country where the tenants are? Can you eventually get the voyeur cam sites in trouble enough for it to be shut down for good? Does allowing three strikes (pun not intended) provide enough protection for the victim? 

I will reitterate - VHTV is all about quantity of tenants - not quality of tenants. As for real life, do most couples argue and fight on a regular basis and it just happens that the voyeur cams allow us to see this part of reality (normal for couples to fight). I would hope that this is not the case but IS THIS VERY COMMON IN RUSSIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES? Alcohol abuse and looking at the partner's phone messages seems to be the big triggers to anger, arguing and violence.

Cooper & Charlize is shut down to review the "new incident". No zero tolerance but "it all depends how serious" - what a total fucking joke. 

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Adam Ruins Everything Jail GIF by truTV put them in jail.   

VHTV CEO says they will be back - no alcohol for three (3) months and were fined financially. Zero tolerance doesn't work on their site. There is mention of possible rape. There was violence or temper tantrum by Cooper, AGAIN.

• Sad 1

On 1/5/2022 at 1:42 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

VHTV CEO says they will be back - no alcohol for three (3) months and were fined financially. Zero tolerance doesn't work on their site. There is mention of possible rape. There was violence or temper tantrum by Cooper, AGAIN.

Even the VHTV CEO admitted that rape happened. I guess all 4 participants needed a crash course on the differences between "acceptable rape" and "unacceptable rape". This has definitely upset many, including me. To me, Cooper has that look of a mass serial killer so nothing surprises me. Women, like Charlize, that are attracted to assholes do not get my sympathy at all. They have a choice - find a nice respectful guy or be a lesbian. They are back online thanks to the VHTV CEO.

• Like 1

About 12 or 13 hours ago I watched Elon give a real tight chokehold on the short girl guest that he was fucking from behind. He was so tight that it was obvious with her painful facial expressions and she repeatedly slapped his arm until he finally let go. Yes, they continued to fuck and perhaps was somewhat consensual or agreed upon but I personally believe he was crossing the line and went way too far. I was scared for her and I found it disgusting. Look close at the few pics and decide for yourself. No way to treat a lady even if it resembles rough sex. I am done with VHTV because of too much bad shit going on and VHTV is nothing but whore houses.

I am not allowed to post pics on camcaps but I will post them in a few minutes on xcamfan.com under my topic in general discussion titled dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #2. As you will see by the many pics that I supprted VHTV for quite a while. Well, fuck them now. Thirteen hours later and I am still livid. Raping and choking women in ANY country is totally wrong.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

About 12 or 13 hours ago I watched Elon give a real tight chokehold on the short girl guest that he was fucking from behind. He was so tight that it was obvious with her painful facial expressions and she repeatedly slapped his arm until he finally let go. Yes, they continued to fuck and perhaps was somewhat consensual or agreed upon but I personally believe he was crossing the line and went way too far. I was scared for her and I found it disgusting. Look close at the few pics and decide for yourself. No way to treat a lady even if it resembles rough sex. I am done with VHTV because of too much bad shit going on and VHTV is nothing but whore houses.

I am not allowed to post pics on camcaps but I will post them in a few minutes on xcamfan.com under my topic in general discussion titled dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #2. As you will see by the many pics that I supprted VHTV for quite a while. Well, fuck them now. Thirteen hours later and I am still livid. Raping and choking women in ANY country is totally wrong.

Elon replied to my VHTV Forum complaint saying that some of them are into asphyxia. Is this what you want to see on a voyeur cam site? NOT ME!!!

• Like 1

As long as their CEO accepts it.

In fact he supports rape and helped covering it recently in Cooper & Charlize's realm.

And anyone who disagreed with him on the vhtv forums got banned.

He even made a comment that subscribers are not relevant to him!

First time a manager of a website acts like this. In other countris he should be in jail at the moment!

• Like 1

Today I watched a short video of a guest guy and girl fucking. It is in the MacySsens VHTV Forum posted 2 days ago and post #1491 or #1492. He bent down and kissed her and then gave her a short slap on the face. She paused and looked at him and then replied with a quick hard slap on his face. He just looked at her. Obviously she wasn't prepared for the slap or not into that kind of thing but she looked angry. They continued to fuck. What the fuck is with these Russian guys and Russian couples??? Sooner or later something really bad is bound to happen to participants or guests besides the on-the-record rape, violence, choking, asphyxia and more. The VHTV staff are supportive of the offenders. The VHTV Forum has been more aggressive in nature. In terms of subscribing to VHTV or viewing VHTV free cams and participating in the VHTV Forum - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Not for the faint-hearted. Eventually you will see something brutal, disgusting or criminal in nature. Many VHTV Forum posters are heavily into this kind of stuff and get excited when it happens. Talk bad about it and many sledge-hammers come down hard on you. They say it is real life and why they subscribe to VHTV. They say "you don't like it, don't watch - 40 or more other realms to look at" or "go away". SICK FUCKING MINDS!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

As long as their CEO accepts it.

In fact he supports rape and helped covering it recently in Cooper & Charlize's realm.

And anyone who disagreed with him on the vhtv forums got banned.

He even made a comment that subscribers are not relevant to him!

First time a manager of a website acts like this. In other countris he should be in jail at the moment!

No they should let the girl who was raped put on a over sized strap on and rape the hell out of him with no lubricant (course he might like it ) since he likes raping. 

8 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

No they should let the girl who was raped put on a over sized strap on and rape the hell out of him with no lubricant (course he might like it ) since he likes raping. 

The VHTV CEO did say that he partakes in the swinger lifestyle. Obviously the kinky bastard is going to stress this more on the site with the type of participants they get. Maybe him and the managers do the gangbang thing and maybe he knew Jeffrey Epstein and others - hmmmm.

• Like 1