Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

Leora getting pregnant?! Can't see that happening.  She's too self-conscious about her appearance.  That's not to say adoption or a surrogate isn't a possibly.  Also, she's the bread winner and not going to "ruin" her body.  Then again, I'm sure there's a fetish where men/women enjoy seeing a pregnant woman nekkid and bate.

On a side note, many young couple get a dog to take care of in preparation when the stork comes a-knockin'.

As for Paul, it's a miracle he was able to take care of himself during the pandemic.  You think he can care (and support) a baby?

49 minutes ago, Howard said:

Leora getting pregnant?! Can't see that happening.  She's too self-conscious about her appearance.  That's not to say adoption or a surrogate isn't a possibly.  Also, she's the bread winner and not going to "ruin" her body.  Then again, I'm sure there's a fetish where men/women enjoy seeing a pregnant woman nekkid and bate.

On a side note, many young couple get a dog to take care of in preparation when the stork comes a-knockin'.

As for Paul, it's a miracle he was able to take care of himself during the pandemic.  You think he can care (and support) a baby?

A baby would ruin her ability to live labor free off her cam life.  She worked for people in the past but has been on cam since 2013 because 1. it's easy 2. she doesn't have to go to work and put hours in away from home and 3. she doesn't have a boss to deal with and 4 she discovered early on it sexually excited her knowing people were watching being her naked and doing sexual things in front of them.

Cumming is her drug of choice and being watched amplifies it for her.

As you say, Howard, a child would ruin her cushy set up. It would also send a few people in this forum to a therapist (or worse) if she left. Both IMHO are sad.

I might add as a side observation that I think her face has aged 5 years since Paul's arrival. I'm not saying it to pull peoples' chains but it's obvious.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A baby would ruin her ability to live labor free off her cam life.  She worked for people in the past but has been on cam since 2013 because 1. it's easy 2. she doesn't have to go to work and put hours in away from home and 3. she doesn't have a boss to deal with and 4 she discovered early on it sexually excited her knowing people were watching being her naked and doing sexual things in front of them.

Cumming is her drug of choice and being watched amplifies it for her.

As you say, Howard, a child would ruin her cushy set up. It would also send a few people in this forum to a therapist (or worse) if she left. Both IMHO are sad.

I might add as a side observation that I think her face has aged 5 years since Paul's arrival. I'm not saying it to pull peoples' chains but it's obvious.

To further drive home the point, Leora is in Prague so she could have a decent life and yet avoid getting a job once RLC closed in Russia. I think her sexual need to display herself added to this also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

It’s my first time posting but have watched leora since their first apartment.  And was amazed at how timid she was to walk around naked.  Fast forward to now where she barely has clothes on at any point in the day. I agree with the posts above with that she has been doing this for along time and thrives off knowing people are watching her.  A lot like Maya was near the end of her run on RLC. Anyway. Thanks for reading. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Finishlast said:

It’s my first time posting but have watched leora since their first apartment.  And was amazed at how timid she was to walk around naked.  Fast forward to now where she barely has clothes on at any point in the day. I agree with the posts above with that she has been doing this for along time and thrives off knowing people are watching her.  A lot like Maya was near the end of her run on RLC. Anyway. Thanks for reading. 

Welcome. Now you've opened yourself up for the arguing.*

This attached forum post from Jan 22, 2015 was her first admission of admitting exhibitionist desires I found in the archives.  She mentioned this to Malia. Her first bate that happened before that in the tub was very shy and self conscious. Her presentation was much like when Zena fist bathed nude..

*Be sure and look for the hostile snotty disagreeing comments to ours.

Maya...ah...an absolute babe with a fairly normal life. Once the new hawk nosed tag-a-long boy friend appeared she let herself go. Wish she would come back but Maya's head was on straighter than the other cam woman.  Hopefully she happy. Wonder what type of work she got.  She was a gal of many talents and innovative and not afraid to try and doing something (car bumper repair).

l and p 1-22-15 3 leora likes mens attention to malia.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Welcome. Now you've opened yourself up for the arguing.*

This attached forum post from Jan 22, 2015 was her first admission of admitting exhibitionist desires I found in the archives.  She mentioned this to Malia. Her first bate that happened before that in the tub was very shy and self conscious. Her presentation was much like when Zena fist bathed nude..

Any pics of Zena fisting?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Finishlast said:

Respectfully disagree - not like Maya at all.
Maya NEVER looked in the camera.
Maya rarely bated and only fucked when she felt like it.
Maya wasn't the kind of woman who depended on her looks.
Maya wasn't salacious. 

I hope she's doing well. Venera is Maya v2.0    I have no concerns that whatever Maya is doing, she'd more dependent on skills that doesn't involve banging for the camera.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Howard said:

Respectfully disagree - not like Maya at all.
Maya NEVER looked in the camera.
Maya rarely bated and only fucked when she felt like it.
Maya wasn't the kind of woman who depended on her looks.
Maya wasn't salacious. 

I hope she's doing well. Venera is Maya v2.0    I have no concerns that whatever Maya is doing, she'd more dependent on skills that doesn't involve banging for the camera.

As usual spot on each comment

Venera is a normal woman, aside from being able to live on cam. She has a solid relationship and friends.  Friends that aren't intimidated to visit them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

cheers Howard. that was old. i dont think i saw her then. i think the earliest i saw them was in the apt with the big clock on the wall by the dinning table.

in the first apartment it was smaller 

At the Second apartment with two bedrooms a bit bigger 

The third apartment has two bedrooms and is almost the same size as the second. 

• Upvote 1