Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022) Leora & Paul

StnCld316

22 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I use zupimages when I post in open forum, and I have never had any issues with it other than it's not in English but it's easy to navigate without even reading.  The warning is likely a false positive and likely coming from one of the advertised ads on the site.

hanks for replies guys. ill try zupimages.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joebloggs3 said:

hanks for replies guys. ill try zupimages.

Just a heads up when you copy the link to make a post use the 2nd choice Lien Direct.  That way the picture will show on the post.  If you use the 3rd choice BBCode the picture will not post.

• Upvote 3

On 9/26/2022 at 7:58 PM, StnCld316 said:

Just a heads up when you copy the link to make a post use the 2nd choice Lien Direct.  That way the picture will show on the post.  If you use the 3rd choice BBCode the picture will not post.

sorry stncld316, i dont know what you mean. i just click on the 19jpg thing and that warning comes up.

23 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

sorry stncld316, i dont know what you mean. i just click on the 19jpg thing and that warning comes up.

If you're getting a warning then chances are it's your browsers security setting. Every browser works differently than others.  I use Microsoft Edge most times but on occasion I have to use Brave Browser depending on what type of website I am visiting.

• 2 weeks later...