Tessa & Elliot (2022) Part #1

• 2 months later...

@StnCld316They moved to a different realm and added Lexi & Pablo. BTW, it looks like you stopped doing offline apts. I often wondered what was the point of moving them to offline, then moving them right back a day or two later.

2022-03-28:

• Elliot & Tessa relocated together with long term guests Lexi (Formerly known as Rita) & Pablo (Formerly known as Ramsey) to New #realm34
  • Long term guests Amalia (Formerly known as Olga) & Faust (Formerly known as Oryn) joined the project as New #realm22
  • Montana & Eva (#realm87) is offline for relocation

42 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

@StnCld316They moved to a different realm and added Lexi & Pablo. BTW, it looks like you stopped doing offline apts. I often wondered what was the point of moving them to offline, then moving them right back a day or two later.

2022-03-28:

• Elliot & Tessa relocated together with long term guests Lexi (Formerly known as Rita) & Pablo (Formerly known as Ramsey) to New #realm34
  • Long term guests Amalia (Formerly known as Olga) & Faust (Formerly known as Oryn) joined the project as New #realm22
  • Montana & Eva (#realm87) is offline for relocation

I already have them in another apartment.  I was just waiting to see if this one does to the archives or renamed which I now see as Amalia & Foust.  I will change this to the new name.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic