Marla & Hector (2022) Part #1

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion this realm is the only real life place of all the realms on VHTV. I like them and talked well of them. But I have seen and read all the bad shit happening with tenants/participants lately and it is NOT GOOD. The Timotheo  & KristyKrabs is almost real but even she intentionally shows nudity and masturbation for the cams. Marla & Hector do not intentionally show for the cams - when they do have sex it is because they are in the mood. Sadly, I have backed away from spending time watching the realms because of all the disgusting shit happening on VHTV (rape, violence, spousal abuse, asphxia, guys applying rough sex to their partner without prior approval and more). After saying all this, I believe Marla & Hector should also walk away from VHTV due to the direction that VHTV has become. Sure Marla & Hector have a good fan base but do they want to be associated with a very troubling voyeur cam site? Do they support the VHTV CEO who admitted a rape did happen but allowed the participants to continue online? With VHTV it is all about money - so sad - but that is reality!!!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very little interest with this apartment from camcaps members (3 posts now in 6 months). Mind you that most camcaps members still seem to favor RLC over VHTV and yes I am aware that quite a few camcaps members switched over to the VHTV Forums. It does seem like some VHTV Forum commenters have become frustrated and dissatisfied with the latest direction of VHTV. Even the diehard "facepalmers" and "thumbs down" leaders and assholes have quietly backed away - hmmmmm. I guess not enough gross ignorant abusers, druggies and orgies.

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Very little interest with this apartment from camcaps members (3 posts now in 6 months). Mind you that most camcaps members still seem to favor RLC over VHTV and yes I am aware that quite a few camcaps members switched over to the VHTV Forums. It does seem like some VHTV Forum commenters have become frustrated and dissatisfied with the latest direction of VHTV. Even the diehard "facepalmers" and "thumbs down" leaders and assholes have quietly backed away - hmmmmm. I guess not enough gross ignorant abusers, druggies and orgies.

Deine Kommentare sind gut - Bilder sind besser. Auf geht es. Nur Mut.

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Deine Kommentare sind gut - Bilder sind besser. Auf geht es. Nur Mut.

I use to post pictures heavily on xcamfan and some here on camcaps but their site has degraded so much that I quit posting them. I grab pics of a few girls that I like but only for myself but have quit promoting VHTV. Very few members post images of VHTV here. Cyberleader also has posted an excessive amount of pics and videos but recently got banned by VHTV because some tenant complained about their privacy so he stopped completely. Not one word of explanation to him from VHTV. VHTV has piss poor ownership, managers and Forum leaders plus too much revolving door of tenants. The site is nowhere near real life and not even a decent site for voyeurs. Mainly in-your-face nudity and sex because that is what sells nowadays. Here at camcaps hardly anyone follows VHTV or cares enough to post anything about VHTV. I always liked Marla's big body shape for a short girl but even she rarely shows any nudity for my liking. I only look at maybe 4 to 6 apartments out of the 40 to 50 realms since most are complete garbage.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2022 at 6:17 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Cyberleader also has posted an excessive amount of pics and videos but recently got banned by VHTV because some tenant complained about their privacy so he stopped completely.

Hey Dougie. Could you please tell me when that happened and what realm it was. I had no idea. Thanks.

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey Dougie. Could you please tell me when that happened and what realm it was. I had no idea. Thanks.

On June 2 cyberleader had PM'd me about his VHTV issue and also posted more comments on xcamfan - forum topic "dougiesway4u - mainly pics of VHTV plus other topics of discussion #2" on the same date. His VHTV account was suspended due to a complaint by a tenant that they say cyberleader violated their privacy. I don't think cyberleader even knows what tenant and what specific privacy concerns. He only posts pics and videos which is allowed as long as the VHTV logo is shown. VHTV has not given him any detailed explanation. Cyberleader usually logs into xcamfan and sends me via PM some pics/videos almost daily. There is a good chance that you can PM him on xcamfan for more information and if he received a more detailed reason for VHTV's sudden course of action. If you can't PM him on xcamfan then try PM here on camcaps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...