B4 - General Topic 2022 # 5 (January)

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

At least Tweety did more then girls that are on the project since June/July.

I am sure she had a lot of fun off camera. It's hard to say if had more or less fun off camera than the other girls. 😅

Apart from the useless and silly bullshit shows that some of the girls do, almost nothing happens in GOV. Tweety just confirmed that. The concept is just crap.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you think this women plan 5 years ahead? 😂

Holly is an expert and has been her tutor in this life .. she brought her in , she was just learning her the cameras world .. With RLC , Holly got chances of a much more comfortable life than the poor and not easy life she had as a child .. anyway , as I said , her removal isn’t in my opinion a difficult decision .. all beds are filled , RLC isn’t having the problem of empty beds anymore , I start getting my speculation theory stronger in my mind.. 

Tweety and Holly did not go to Duai and the Maldives on their own.  As someone posted, Holly has a gallery of photos of her past trips to Dubai.  They certainly did not pay for the hotel suite in Dubai from which Tweety Factimed Masha and Radi.  One of the companions for this vacation (assuming there were two) invited Tweety to go skiing.  There was no plan to go skiing when they left Barcelona, because they left their winter clothes at the villa.  Odds are that she and the companion will go their separate ways when the skiing trip is over.    Odds are that she will return to the villa so she and Holly can practice their English to enhance their future value.  Tweety's English is very rudimentary, and I bet her companion has very limited fluency in Russian, like pronouncing PECTOPAH in phonetic English.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lia , Mia , Nana , Leora , for me even Radislava , I am trying with all of the good will and thinking  fair to understand what their contribution to RLC is , what do they offer to me as a viewer and paying subscriber ? I can’t find an answer no matter what .. 

You mean you'll never get to see Bruno fuck them. 😏

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I am sure she had a lot of fun off camera. It's hard to say if had more or less fun off camera than the other girls. 😅

Apart from the useless and silly bullshit shows that some of the girls do, almost nothing happens in GOV. Tweety just confirmed that. The concept is just crap.

She had a lot of fun in front of the cameras too. More then most of this girls.

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

You mean you'll never get to see Bruno fuck them. 😏

Never say never at the cameras world …At least that guy was making the GOV happy and didn’t need to go on holidays to have fun 😂😏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Tweety and Holly did not go to Duai and the Maldives on their own.  As someone posted, Holly has a gallery of photos of her past trips to Dubai.  They certainly did not pay for the hotel suite in Dubai from which Tweety Factimed Masha and Radi.  One of the companions for this vacation (assuming there were two) invited Tweety to go skiing.  There was no plan to go skiing when they left Barcelona, because they left their winter clothes at the villa.  Odds are that she and the companion will go their separate ways when the skiing trip is over.    Odds are that she will return to the villa so she and Holly can practice their English to enhance their future value.  Tweety's English is very rudimentary, and I bet her companion has very limited fluency in Russian, like pronouncing PECTOPAH in phonetic English.

Agree. You don't just go to Dubai because is cool the New Year there. A lot of girls on Instagram receives invitation from guys to travel with them and in return they receive some "presents".  

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Too bad that he's a scum.

If RLC needs one thing, it needs a few guys who are interesting for the girls. Just give them something to play with so that all the action isn't just happening somewhere else all the time. 🤣

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Lia , Mia , Nana , Leora , for me even Radislava , I am trying with all of the good will and thinking  fair to understand what their contribution to RLC is , what do they offer to me as a viewer and paying subscriber ? I can’t find an answer no matter what .. 

The answer for Radi and Leora is obvious.  They are reliable exhibitionists when most of the other girls are not.  Particularly with the Russian apartments closed, they offer a casual subscriber nudity and maybe some sex, simulated or otherwise.  For the other girls, its hit or miss, with the exception of Masha and her current insatiable lust.  When the Russian apartments were open, there were enough of them that the casual subscriber could usually find something of voyeuristic interest, no matter the hour that he/she tuned in.

If RLC has 30 apartments instead of 11, Radi and Leora are no longer critical to RLC's business model.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Agree. You don't just go to Dubai because is cool the New Year there. A lot of girls on Instagram receives invitation from guys to travel with them and in return they receive some "presents".  

You do realize that this is the teletubby version of what's really going on, right?