B1 - General Topic 2022 #2 (January)

12 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Yesterday Lia told Uber Guy that Mia is sick. Didn't say with what.

Since they are wearing masks today, they may not be sure if they are infected with omicron.🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Since they are wearing masks today, they may not be sure if they are infected with omicron.🤷‍♂️

I don't know how things are in Europe, but here even if you have a flu is recommended that you use mask.

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know how things are in Europe, but here even if you have a flu is recommended that you use mask.

Depends if you are sure that it is a flu, not really necessary. But in our days might not be bad idea.

I'm in the cheap seats these days so don't get to see much 🤔 but thought Mia looking slimmer when in kitchen earlier, she is the one that has been ill? PS Radi left already can't imagine why she'd "rush off" (by her standards anyway) ... 🤪 Also noted: rather a lot  of cleaning going on today tho, at least till Nono departed, ALL of B1 were all keen cleaners by my standards.

By my experience of having Covid.. It feels totally different then having a "real flu". Only high fever feels the same. Sore throat feels different, coughing feels different. When i started to feel symptoms, i was pretty sure that i have Covid. On the next day, i tested positive. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1