Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Here is an article on this fanatic---

WWW.REUTERS.COM

The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero.

So you believe that the onion 🌰 skin light blue kotek mask 😷 that ignorant people are wearing is going to prevent a microscopic virus from entering your nose 👃 🤔 

On 6/4/2022 at 12:07 PM, SPYING 1 said:

So you believe that the onion 🌰 skin light blue kotek mask 😷 that ignorant people are wearing is going to prevent a microscopic virus from entering your nose 👃 🤔 

Where in the hell in the article I posted does it say anything about mask.  This article was about vaccines and a former "scientist" anti-vaxer.  So quit trying to change the subject and the current discussion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Where in the hell in the article I posted does it say anything about mask.  This article was about vaccines and a former "scientist" anti-vaxer.  So quit trying to change the subject and the current discussion.

The covid-19 vaccine will only my you sick & you'll become a covid-19 magnet 🧲 all my friends that were vaccinated caught covid-19 & they can't believe that I haven't been vaccinated or wear a mask & I haven't caught covid

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

BTW do you really believe that the mask 😷 protects you from covid-19 

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

The covid-19 vaccine will only my you sick & you'll become a covid-19 magnet 🧲 all my friends that were vaccinated caught covid-19 & they can't believe that I haven't been vaccinated or wear a mask & I haven't caught covid

You are lucky you haven't gotten covid. The bold post is totally false and cannot be scientifically proven.  But like I said, being vaccinated does not exempt you from getting covid--it helps prevent severe illness if you do get covid.  That is a scientific fact.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

You are lucky---but like I said, being vaccinated does not exempt you from getting covid--it helps prevent severe illness if you do get covid.  That is a scientific fact.

Why in the FUCK would I take an unproven vaccine that would do more harm to my health than covid-19 & will not prevent me from catching, spreading or dying 

15 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

BTW do you really believe that the mask 😷 protects you from covid-19 

While mask do not guarantee 100% effectiveness against covid, some protection is better than none especially if a surgical mask or a properly fitted N95 mask is used. So,  yes masks help protect against covid-19.  Here is an article citing scientific studies that back up my position.

WWW.DESERET.COM

I spoke to hundreds of experts about COVID-19. Here’s what they say about masks.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Why in the FUCK would I take an unproven vaccine that would do more harm to my health than covid-19 & will not prevent me from catching, spreading or dying 

Guess you cannot read---here is my post again, which has scientific proof  behind it

being vaccinated does not exempt you from getting (catching)covid--it helps prevent severe illness if you do get covid.  That is a scientific fact.

Guess I should add that it reduces your chance of dying from covid if you are vaccinated and boosted.  Scientific proof.

• Upvote 2