Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and its Political Ramifications #7

On 6/6/2022 at 12:39 PM, SPYING 1 said:

It feels so good helping CC members understand reality, hopefully they'll understand that their governments have been lying & bullshitting them 

Es ist schade das DU Idiot nichts verstehst - und immer noch lebst.

On 6.6.2022 at 21:39, nagachilli2 said:

Sagen Sie mir ... Sie sind derjenige, der rund um die Uhr das Internet durchforstet, um all diesen Bullshit zu finden und zu zitieren ... Sie sind so verdammt leichtgläubig, wenn Sie alles glauben, was Sie lesen ...

..... und er ist ein arbeitsloser Idiot, den kein Mensch braucht und der sich durch BS wichtig macht. Pfui !

On 6/6/2022 at 10:04 PM, nagachilli2 said:

I give up on you. Sorry SPY...I was trying to be reasonable and tell you how it was where I worked. I'd retired before Covid kicked off, but have handled more pathogenic shit than Covid in my lifetime. Virology wise, the handling procedures won't have change much. You come up with so much shit, and that often, I'd be surprised if you actually read it all yourself 😏. But you do come up with some crap don't you...

Right...I'm out of this discussion now...like I said several posts ago, but I stupidly gave you another chance...🥴

Sorry, ein aggressiver Dummkopf bleibt immer ein Dummkopf - höre auf zu hoffen.

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2022 at 11:24 PM, SPYING 1 said:

Since I like to inform the CC members of what's happening, I don't just post in the political threads, I also post in the health, guns, cars, funny threads & I'm mostly know for posting pussy, tits, & ass pictures. I think this is my 75,000 post on CC

DU bist ein kranker Wichtigtuer - alles was Du in den genannten Unterforen postest ist primitiv und dumm und ohne Gehirn. DU bist Verschwendung von Platz und Zeit. Ein dummer Wichser.

21 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.THELANCET.COM

Like I've been telling you, the vaccine will harm you.

From the article

A total of 411 myocarditis or pericarditis, or both, events were observed among 15 148 369 people aged 18–64 years who received 16 912 716 doses of BNT162b2 and 10 631 554 doses of mRNA-1273.

Interpretation

An increased risk of myocarditis or pericarditis was observed after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and was highest in men aged 18–25 years after a second dose of the vaccine. However, the incidence was rare. These results do not indicate a statistically significant risk difference between mRNA-1273 and BNT162b2, but it should not be ruled out that a difference might exist. Our study results, along with the benefit–risk profile, continue to support vaccination using either of the two mRNA vaccines.

If you think that 411 cases our to 15,148.369 people is dangerous--you are delirious .  This article just proved basically how save vaccinations are.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, happyone said:

From the article

A total of 411 myocarditis or pericarditis, or both, events were observed among 15 148 369 people aged 18–64 years who received 16 912 716 doses of BNT162b2 and 10 631 554 doses of mRNA-1273.

Interpretation

An increased risk of myocarditis or pericarditis was observed after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination and was highest in men aged 18–25 years after a second dose of the vaccine. However, the incidence was rare. These results do not indicate a statistically significant risk difference between mRNA-1273 and BNT162b2, but it should not be ruled out that a difference might exist. Our study results, along with the benefit–risk profile, continue to support vaccination using either of the two mRNA vaccines.

If you think that 411 cases our to 15,148.369 people is dangerous--you are delirious .  This article just proved basically how save vaccinations are.

Proof he doesn't actually read the shit he pulls from the net properly...Just picks out the bits that appear to back up his brainwashed mind...😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Proof he doesn't actually read the shit he pulls from the net properly...Just picks out the bits that appear to back up his brainwashed mind...😏

You wear the bullshit mask 😷 cause you think the mask will protect you😱 from Covid-19 but you won't cover your eyes which it's the easiest way to catch covid-19 

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You wear the bullshit mask 😷 cause you think the mask will protect you😱 from Covid-19 but you won't cover your eyes which it's the easiest way to catch covid-19 

Hey...good evening my gun wielding, non vaccinated Trump arse licking friend...How are you? Covid free I hope. 

Listen arsehole...you're record is definitely stuck...you're embarrassing now so I'd give up while you're losing 🤣. FYI I  haven't worn a mask for about 3 months, because we don't have to. I've never had COVID...not until 3 months go...I've had it twice now...😉

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey...good evening my gun wielding, non vaccinated Trump arse licking friend...How are you? Covid free I hope. 

Listen arsehole...you're record is definitely stuck...you're embarrassing now so I'd give up while you're losing 🤣. FYI I  haven't worn a mask for about 3 months, because we don't have to. I've never had COVID...not until 3 months go...I've had it twice now...😉

Well my unvaccinated unmasked self is doing real good, when I was in the military I was given a mask that covered my whole face, had straps to make an air tight seal so no outside air could enter & had a thick filter, and we were told if biological warfare was used we're fucked !! 😀  so if that military mask couldn't stop viruses then you expect me to believe the thin light blue kotek mask which doesn't do an air tight seal or protect your eyes is going to prevent covid-19 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well my unvaccinated unmasked self is doing real good, when I was in the military I was given a mask that covered my whole face, had straps to make an air tight seal so no outside air could enter & had a thick filter, and we were told if biological warfare was used we're fucked !! 😀  so if that military mask couldn't stop viruses then you expect me to believe the thin light blue kotek mask which doesn't do an air tight seal or protect your eyes is going to prevent covid-19 

Are you copy and pasting this shit? You must've posted this exact same shit at least 4 times. Plus you must be on some sort of a posting cycle because it was totally irrelevant to my post...🤪

Never mind...I'm glad you're doing real good...😁

BTW, you do realise I was taking the piss when I said I'd had COVID twice since I stopped wearing my mask, didn't you? I'm never sure with you...😏

• Upvote 1