B4 - General Topic 2022 # 7 (January)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Nana unpacking so she will stay longer then one night.

WTF is that true what I see? Nana in Daniela's room? After registering that she left the project? I can't believe, this girl is like chewing gum stuck to a shoe.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, joyer said:

WTF is that true what I see? Nana in Daniela's room? After registering that she left the project? I can't believe, this girl is like chewing gum stuck to a shoe.

Don't worry, she will leave soon.

I hope. 🙃

Perhaps Nana is being allowed to stay to finish her English language course.

Interesting that Tweety is also continuing her English language course.  Tweety's and Holly's course seems to be a one-on-one course with the instructor.  We will have to see whether Tweety's continuing her studies was a clue to a future return.

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Interesting that Tweety is also continuing her English language course.  Tweety's and Holly's course seems to be a one-on-one course with the instructor.  We will have to see whether Tweety's continuing her studies was a clue to a future return.

Nana takes classes on Skype. I think was already doing it even before she joined.

1 hour ago, moules said:

I guess English is a good thing to have on your CV, most the girls seem to at least try to learn English. Helps with world travel and work. 

41 minutes ago, harvieparker said:

I guess English is a good thing to have on your CV, most the girls seem to at least try to learn English. Helps with world travel and work. 

Along with getting a rich english speaking man or woman to take you skiing 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2