B4 - General Topic 2022 # 7 (January)

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She likely still has the taste of the summer tomato crop within her.  :biggrin:

Fine by me I like tomatoes 🙂 and I'd slap those arse cheeks till they looked like a couple of ripe tomatoes.  🖐️ 🍅🍅 🙂 

• Haha 1

Radi and Leora (and Masha when she is trying to wear out a boy-toy) are essential for RLC;s business model.  Prospective subscribers  are looking for nudity and sex, and on the blurry thumbnails of the freecams, which RLC participants reliably offer nudity much of the time they are on cam.

It is no coincidence that lately Radi has been timing her 'shows' to reach peak audience in the North American time-zones   How many in Europe are watching her at 0300 CET?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Radi y Leora (y Masha cuando está tratando de desgastar un niño-juguete) son esenciales para el modelo de negocios de RLC. Los suscriptores potenciales buscan desnudez y sexo, y en las miniaturas borrosas de las cámaras gratuitas, que los participantes de RLC ofrecen desnudez de manera confiable la mayor parte del tiempo que están frente a la cámara.

No es coincidencia que últimamente Radi haya estado cronometrando sus 'espectáculos' para llegar a la audiencia máxima en las zonas horarias de América del Norte. ¿Cuántos en Europa la están viendo a las 0300 CET?

I stopped looking at it a long time ago...🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I think they all should leave but I'm afraid of who the will bring back as a return participants 🤷‍♂️

Radislava has spent over a year in this project doing the same shit over an over. Atleast give someone else a chance to be a bore too smh

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

The only good payoff of Nana moving back is if Radi licks her pussy or bates her.

Loraine could join.

Nana has left the project, but has probably not left Barcelona from the way she packed.  And has probably not said good-bye to the Uber guy.