B4 - General Topic 2022 # 7 (January)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Nana indeed returns , it shows exactly the chaos  that the RLC  people who arrange the beds have .. what a waste ..especially if she might be sharing it with Daniela ..except if the new girl comes and needs to locate immediately in B1 and in some days Nana departs ..but then , why not sending her in B2 ? Pff …

Or send her away once for all

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

he probably fucked her or fucking her off camera he is way too comfortable grabbing her ass 🤣 

Loraine moved on fast or maybe she already had him on the side😂

If it wasn’t with the ass touching , we could say that he might be a relative of sorts ..if he’s more , why not allowing him to sleep in her bed ? Just sleep , I don’t think it would be an issue ..plus she would have the top camera the whole  night 😂😂

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If it wasn’t with the ass touching , we could say that he might be a relative of sorts ..if he’s more , why not allowing him to sleep in her bed ? Just sleep , I don’t think it would be an issue ..plus she would have the top camera the whole  night 😂😂

that's what's so damn confusing Loraine has her secrets and she isn't sharing 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Just watching Loraine in with Radi I noticed Loraine has a rather large diamond on her left wedding finger. Don't the Russian women wear "engagement" rings on their left wedding finger and their wedding rings on the right wedding finger? 

oh you think the new guy proposed already 😏😂

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the last guy that I know of besides anthony to touch Loraine like that was Daniel but we saw how that ended 🤷‍♂️😂

Bruno touched and kissed her a number of times naked in the tub in the bathroom now occupied by Holly. She was naked and he played with Loraine's tits a few times and they kissed. He once touched her pussy and she stopped him from doing that again. 

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Bruno touched and kissed her q number of times naked in the tub in the bathroom now occupied by Holly. She was naked and he played with Loraine's tits a few times and they kissed. He once touched her pussy and she stopped him from doing that again. 

I didn't see that, that's why I said that I know of but your right and at the time she was with Anthony 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

the last guy that I know of besides anthony to touch Loraine like that was Daniel but we saw how that ended 🤷‍♂️😂

Daniel , whenever  he smell high possibilities to fuck , he is great achieving his goals ..Had Loraine not Anthony , with lots and lots and lots of bla bla , he would have got her i believe…

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No, just wondering about the Anthony situation. They have been seen on RLC for a number of years. 

I believe she been had that ring for as long as I have seen her with Anthony 🤷‍♂️