Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

47 minutes ago, emnv said:

Not her brother, it is her friend Dani (the big guy)

Thanks. I can't see him real well. I just saw the dark hair and beard and thought it was her brother... Is Dani one of her classmates?

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

i live just south of Syracuse we average 427 centimeters a year,gotta love that lake affect and northeasters 

Long time absent , welcome back with a post 😇

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Anyone who has known Martina for a long time knows that she often behaves like this even without drugs, alcohol is completely sufficient. Believe me, a few glasses of Porto would be enough to get you also in such a mood...😂

your right ! but my boyfriend will 'jump' on me right away to finish the work 😄

Add a bit of usual drug, I will behave as 'open' as Martina was.

On the other hand, she does it in front of the camera, which I wouldn't do even in this state, she has that free will that I don't have. Good for her if it allows her to live as she want. At her age, she know what is mostly good or bad. 

24 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

On the other hand, she does it in front of the camera, which I wouldn't do

That's what some people are having a hard time understanding. Our Martina is an exhibitionist. She gets off on being watched. She wouldn't enjoy the sex near as much without an audience....

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, tle said:

That's what some people are having a hard time understanding. Our Martina is an exhibitionist. She gets off on being watched. She wouldn't enjoy the sex near as much without an audience....

Good point. You make me wonder at something I didn't think yet and mostly all of us , what if.....at the moment she is getting out of RLC, how she will compensate for her need to be an exhibitionist, maybe dance naked at a party or just topless every time she can or show herself naked at window apartment doing her stuff  ? She already going to the beach topless and sometime full naked but it not enough.    

Anyone have idea ?

Find it a bit bold to say that Martina is an exhibitionist. Perhpas you should read again the definition of an exhibitionist. Think she's more of someone who doesn't mind being half or fully naked in front of friends/family members. I haven't seen her do it in front of strangers like exhibitionists do. I think it was just because of the situation that she wanted to tease Alberto a little. Also dance naked at a party or just topless every time she can etc. is exaggerated. We see her more time with clothes on than naked. 🤔

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Good point. You make me wonder at something I didn't think yet and mostly all of us , what if.....at the moment she is getting out of RLC, how she will compensate for her need to be an exhibitionist, maybe dance naked at a party or just topless every time she can or show herself naked at window apartment doing her stuff  ? She already going to the beach topless and sometime full naked but it not enough.    

Anyone have idea ?

Yes, By the time she leaves RLC she'll be starting a family and will have other things to occupy her... You know how marriage and family works.... Sex goes on the backburner.... Now is the time she's getting her rocks off and sewing her wild seed...

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Find it a bit bold to say that Martina is an exhibitionist. Perhpas you should read again the definition of an exhibitionist. Think she's more of someone who doesn't mind being half or fully naked in front of friends/family members. I haven't seen her do it in front of strangers like exhibitionists do. I think it was just because of the situation that she wanted to tease Alberto a little. Also dance naked at a party or just topless every time she can etc. is exaggerated. We see her more time with clothes on than naked. 🤔

She will miss it...

19 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

remember the party at B4, she cut her top to show more, the episode when she 'accidently' show her top to Bogdan, the party for the new year with Alberto and her friend, she dance without panties and like to show off so let imagine her night weekend out where she goes dancing (and other stuff she do during those nights), there no exaggeration here, base on facts. 

And, like I write before, there no problem here, she is happy doing that and I'm happy for her. She just need to be careful, you never know everything about people around you, especially in public or private party, some could show bad behavior when sexual 'demonstration' is invoked, I know.....   

• Like 2
  • Confused 1