Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Ben het met je eens, maar normaal slaapt ze tot ongeveer 18:00 uur, maar vandaag ziet er een beetje anders uit. We zullen wel zien....

Ik vind dat ze laatste dagen raar doet, en ze praten veel met elkaar tijd de zal het uitwijzen wat er gaande is.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Would agree to you, but normally she sleeps until about 6:00 pm but today looks a bit different.  We will see....

If there's anything I've found it's that the girl is unpredictable.. Of course that goes for all women...

1 hour ago, tle said:

If there's anything I've found it's that the girl is unpredictable.. Of course that goes for all women...

Hey you guys are catching on!

Seriously, is Martina that unpredictable?  I’m not so sure.  To me unpredictable is what we recently saw with Radi.

But these last several pages of discussion is the forum at its best.  

• Like 1

Hello Jen, fully agree with what you said. She is not more unpredictable as others. What might lead to the impression is, that she is very open to new things and tries out a lot. I think we all have our moods and don't always behave in the same way. But that's a good thing, otherwise any further development is blocked.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He is a really big guy. 🤣🤣

Imagine when the big guy is on top of her.....with his weight it's enough to cause martina back pain and he must sweat a lot and affect Martina's skin.

Because of his shape, it require more energy from her and it must make her more tired, she needs to recover more, sleeping is the only remedy.

And at last, add the fact, she need more energy to fulfill her weekend night activities, she is only around 26 years....But I must say that Masha is very special on the energy level, I don't understand how she do it....

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Imagine when the big guy is on top of her.....with his weight it's enough to cause martina back pain and he must sweat a lot and affect Martina's skin.

Because of his shape, it require more energy from her and it must make her more tired, she needs to recover more, sleeping is the only remedy.

And at last, add the fact, she need more energy to fulfill her weekend night activities, she is only around 26 years....But I must say that Masha is very special on the energy level, I don't understand how she do it....

Hi girlsfun2

Maybe Martina fell and hurt herself when she went rollerblading the other day.  Less fun but more plausible.  The big guy would not have hurt her, he would have killed her.  So it did not happen.  Too bad.  Try another dream. 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Hi girlsfun2

Maybe Martina fell and hurt herself when she went rollerblading the other day.  Less fun but more plausible.  The big guy would not have hurt her, he would have killed her.  So it did not happen.  Too bad.  Try another dream. 

yes Alberto 😕 for fun

Let have fun in life, lucky you Alberto and you don't know it.

• Confused 1