Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

2 hours ago, valdemar said:

It is 7:30 PMand does not look like Martina is getting ready for night action. Cold, flu or something else?

Surprise homework to publish tonight at the school portal, but Candela will come and the two will go to her friend's house as soon as Martina finishes work.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

It's still the beginning of weekend nights: what will be the adventures?

Time to guest....we know that sky is the limit

Martina, in the last few days has not had, as usual, an answer to her need to satisfy her libido.

She need it to relax and feel good and keep the motivation to study. All human need so time off to enjoy life and for Martina, a goof source is to have 'a satisfied' lidido. But like not like Masha, her this is a real problem on her side but that another story.

I hope, on our side, that we can enjoy some good actionΒ which can mean a lot of guesswork for us.

And let's not forget, it's this kind of situation that feeds the interest here.

So Martina and Alberto and Taco and all the others : GO FOR IT !

p.s. My porto time will also begin in a few hours for me, so I need my friday and weekend night entertaining. My boyfriend will do double time shift work this weekend, I don't like it but he has to do it (he work at the hospital)Β Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

The other night around 00:00 her and Alberto was talking a lot.

She was sitting on top of the couch and she was laughing a lot.

She was caressing herself a lot and her breasts and clitoris were all 'up', all in front of Alberto who just keep talking.

Laughing like that and caressing like that and be also agitated... that usually comes from consuming something that removes any psychological barrier to sexual drive...

There's nothing wrong with that as long as it happens in a safe environment.

But it was amazing to see and the best: her and Alberto were happy.

Smile! Like the rock and roll song: 1 for the money , 2 for the show, 3 let get ready ...