Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

9 minutes ago, yelt said:

Its almost 3am Saturday morning here, good thought!  I hope it is there 3-some night and makes Martina happy!  Let's see. 

If it is, just hope that it doesn't blow up in her face!  It's almost bedtime for you or I would think it should be so I'll bid you a good night.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If it is, just hope that it doesn't blow up in her face!  It's almost bedtime for you or I would think it should be so I'll bid you a good night.

Unfortunately, my shift is not over until sometime this afternoon. I saw Noldus response and he mentioned just a friends gathering, which is great! It gets Alberto engaged and not leaving his girl out alone to get into mischief.

11 minutes ago, yelt said:

Unfortunately, my shift is not over until sometime this afternoon. I saw Noldus response and he mentioned just a friends gathering, which is great! It gets Alberto engaged and not leaving his girl out alone to get into mischief.

Unlike yourself and many others, I take what is said on this forum when it pertains to what the tenants do off camera as a grain of salt wether it's Noldus that says it or not.

As for "not leaving his girl out alone", I feel he will be back with or without her.

As for your shift work, enjoy and prosper!!

18 hours ago, james deen said:

why this specific pairing?

Just because Kristy is a submissive and needs a dominate player to support while Martina seems comfortable being the aggressor. When Martina and Nelly were first together, Nelly said to her in English "You're afraid of me?" Later she learned that, indeed, Martina was not. I'm not suggesting this would ever likely happen...just musing about possible match ups. 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Just because Kristy is a submissive and needs a dominate player to support while Martina seems comfortable being the aggressor. When Martina and Nelly were first together, Nelly said to her in English "You're afraid of me?" Later she learned that, indeed, Martina was not. I'm not suggesting this would ever likely happen...just musing about possible match ups. 

Why do you people constantly want to push these apartments together?  It's the absolute worst thing for RLC in my opinion.  I'm sure that Kristy and her sidekick are doing just fine they way they are!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you people constantly want to push these apartments together?  It's the absolute worst thing for RLC in my opinion.  I'm sure that Kristy and her sidekick are doing just fine they way they are!!

I appreciate your commentary. I even agree with most of it. In this case, however, I was not talking to you.

• Upvote 1