B4 - General Topic 2022 # 12 (January)

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Loraine came home and spent a lot of time washing her pussy. I am of the OPINION that she fucked her new guy bareback and he came inside her. Who spends that much time washing their pussy unless it has been used.Β 

Could be, and I also think that it wasn't their first time.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, Loraine came home and spent a lot of time washing her pussy. I am of the OPINION that she fucked her new guy bareback and he came inside her. Who spends that much time washing their pussy unless it has been used.Β 

Β 

Sometimes a dirty,stinky pussy needs a good washing.Β 

R.0b9a13433b1530cb7ff23e0ecaf4b12c?rik=RcVSZ7Z5uD04YQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
Β 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

IUD is the worst option. idk how some women still use it.

One of my first gf's used that back in the 80's,and what a fucking time getting it out,,lol. I told her just wait for a good sneeze πŸ™‚

R.1b2ce7edc71ac23c565257270dbfc86a?rik=DIsSig4rM%2f9iuA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0Β Perfect IUD extractor tool. πŸ™‚

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

IUD is the worst option. idk how some women still use it.

Crazy choice!,,,IUD increase the chances of infection, such as Pelvic inflammatory disease. Tbh I'm surprised they're still in use. Back in the '80's we used to get quite a few in the lab for testing from women with possible gynaeΒ  infections. More often than not they were minging...:sick:

• Sad 1

On 1/21/2022 at 3:48 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Is Loraine expecting her new friend? Took a shower, put in her IUD (I think) and now a sexy pair of panties.Β 

If people want to review my comment about Loriane and the IUD I would love someone else's opinion. She keeps it in a white plastic case in the top drawer of the nightstand on the right side of the bed as we look through cam 3-8. Sometime before 3:48pm yesterday. She was sitting on that edge of the bed and spread her legs wide and inserted it.Β 

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If people want to review my comment about Loriane and the IUD I would love someone else's opinion. She keeps it in a white plastic case in the top drawer of the nightstand on the right side of the bed as we look through cam 3-8. Sometime before 3:48pm yesterday. She was sitting on that edge of the bed and spread her legs wide and inserted it.Β 

I didn't found it.