B4 - General Topic 2022 # 12 (January)

esta chica radislava , la veo y me da mucha pena , me recuerda un chimpance en la jaula de un zoo , siempre en la misma postura y siempre lo mismo , para mi gusto es anti - erotico , me recuerda los pepshow de la rambla de barcelona , con las cabinas llenas de corridas del ultimo visitante , creo que tiene que ser denigrante para una persona tener que hacer este trabajo de esa manera .

ย 

6 minutes ago, darkman said:

esta chica radislava , la veo y me da mucha pena , me recuerda un chimpance en la jaula de un zoo , siempre en la misma postura y siempre lo mismo , para mi gusto es anti - erotico , me recuerda los pepshow de la rambla de barcelona , con las cabinas llenas de corridas del ultimo visitante , creo que tiene que ser denigrante para una persona tener que hacer este trabajo de esa manera .

ย 

Didn't it cross your mind that maybe she does it because she likes it? And her daily routine is more than that.

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Why I should comment about Ulyanaโ€™s actions ? Exactly ..no comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Are you bored with Leora and started finding interesting tenants to keep you entertained due to the boredom of the girl you adore to watch and observe since many years ? Is it watching in such extended details means that she got your attention ? Or is it just one monitoring action of yours so as you comment about it and that I judged negative as every woman will tell you that it is unhealthy , Leora over Ulyana that I didnโ€™t comment about her ? Ahhโ€ฆ.yes , you want the confirmation ..Here you go , totally unhealthy ย of Ulyana mixing , a woman that cares about hygiene shouldnโ€™t be doing it ย ..But since this must have been your first very ever post about Ulyana - who for your information is many years with RLC but not continuously so her worth as an employee isnโ€™t totally revealed and exposed - you need to know that she has never used her toys going pussy - anal and then back to pussy ..You are very welcome to post more frequently here ..But hey , there are many people who comment , any preference hunting me across the forum at the various topics that ย I give my thoughts or your Queen gave you orders to shut my mouth of my - obsessed and jealousy - negativity towards her that has made her seem nowadays like a woman strictly on payroll to achieve her goals ?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ Good night to you .

ย And if you would watch her bate that I pointed out to you. You will see her make contact with the butt plug with both of her hands after having inserted it in her anus, then re enter her pussy.ย  I see, whatever that was on the butt plug after removal, stays on the hand that inserted it. Not on both hands that touched it. Nor did you notice where the tip of her index finger went, early on at the start of her bate.

Just because I do not post in other tenants threads. Does not mean I do not follow some of their actions. Also, I do not believe there are restrictions where any CC's member can post !ย  Just using your activity as an example.

Seems to be a bit of hypocrisy on your part. Perhaps you should be more observant. Ulyana be disappointed with you for not noticing the details of her bates past, and present !๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

And a good evening to you also. Enjoy your sleep !๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

ยฟNo se te pasรณ por la cabeza que tal vez lo hace porque le gusta? Y su rutina diaria es mรกs que eso.

su rutina es estar desnuda , anorexica , encima de una cama todo el dia , si eso es lo que le gusta , siento pena por ella , si lo hace por necesidad , igualmente tambien siento pena . esta mujer no tiene otra vida que esa .

20 minutes ago, darkman said:

su rutina es estar desnuda , anorexica , encima de una cama todo el dia , si eso es lo que le gusta , siento pena por ella , si lo hace por necesidad , igualmente tambien siento pena . esta mujer no tiene otra vida que esa .

You should pay more attention on her then.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

ย And if you would watch her bate that I pointed out to you. You will see her make contact with the butt plug with both of her hands after having inserted it in her anus, then re enter her pussy.ย  I see, whatever that was on the butt plug after removal, stays on the hand that inserted it. Not on both hands that touched it. Nor did you notice where the tip of her index finger went, early on at the start of her bate.

Just because I do not post in other tenants threads. Does not mean I do not follow some of their actions. Also, I do not believe there are restrictions where any CC's member can post !ย  Just using your activity as an example.

Seems to be a bit of hypocrisy on your part. Perhaps you should be more observant. Ulyana be disappointed with you for not noticing the details of her bates past, and present !๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

And a good evening to you also. Enjoy your sleep !๐Ÿ˜‰

I am glad that you found another person to keep you busy , entertained and satisfied of the providing content that you seem to have been missing for a long time so as to make an appearance and comment at another topic except Leoraโ€™s . Can you also explain why donโ€™t you comment on other people posts or give emojis to others as well ? Ulyana says thank you for your attention by the way ๐Ÿ˜‡ย