B4 - General Topic 2022 # 12 (January)

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Leora’s groupies and peasants are pissed off that Leora FINALLY have a visitor and they decided to give their attention to the villa ( and -egoistically saying 😂🤣😂🤣- ) and to ddhm’s posts . Pepe , Scutus , welcome welcome on board 😇 This is the famous B4 , it has currently a tenant called Ulyana who , when she first appeared , she was characterized as Leora’s successor (  obviously you will laugh but this was the talks at the forum back in the days if you are willing to check posts when she first appeared ) .

Since B4 suddenly becomes a place for you to comment and show emojis , a friendly advise , be gentle here and behave not in the arrogant way you have been doing all these years at Leora’s topic , things here are way more civilized and 90% of opinions ( that aren’t one sided and there are differences amongst forum members ) are treated with respect and heard without rants and insults . Enjoy B4 , maybe you can learn with the talks here how a forum can work in democratic ways and not one way positive - peasant way 😂🤣😂🤣 - comments . 

And where were you five years before that event. ?? Still being your smug egotistical self ( IMO ) I presume. How is it I never seen any of your contributions. In any of the 2012-2014 tenants threads. Yes, I have seen some of the responses to your posts here. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is Ulyana setting up one of those app controlled vibrators? Is that will be a new sub perk? 

If is with tokens like on cam sites I'm sorry for  @ddhm bank account. 🤣

Oh please, I'd tickle a few of those pussies. 🙂  Rlc that's a good idea. 😁

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Is Ulyana setting up one of those app controlled vibrators? Is that will be a new sub perk? 

If is with tokens like on cam sites I'm sorry for  @ddhm bank account. 🤣

I am enjoying Ulyana here whenever the chance appears 😇 The apartment isn’t helping but she already showed some of her skills and she already had a guy for a nice nearly 48 hours just to remind everyone  what she can actually do .. all satisfied by me 😇🥳

43 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Who came up with the name Cecillia? You've got some answering to do. 🙂 I've been singing it (Suggs version) ever since and my work mates are asking why. 😬 Can't get it out of my head.

i did sorry                 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1