Leora - Home Activities (2022) #10

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Some people like the taste of shit.  :biggrin:

She's pretty but a walking petri dish

She has a long history of fingering/dildoing her butt them going into her pussy which is bad enough. Sometimes she ends up with the same finger in her mouth. She needs to read the comment (as if she'd listen) that once you do anything anal it stays just anal until you wash. She fingers her butt touches her breasts and runs her fingers through her hair or rests them (and/or the dildo) on the sheets/pillows.  I remember her fingering her butt with Paul then touching him and not a bit of hesitation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's pretty but a walking petri dish

She has a long history of fingering/dildoing her butt them going into her pussy which is bad enough. Sometimes she ends up with the same finger in her mouth. She needs to read the comment (as if she'd listen) that once you do anything anal it stays just anal until you wash. She fingers her butt touches her breasts and runs her fingers through her hair or rests them (and/or the dildo) on the sheets/pillows.  I remember her fingering her butt with Paul then touching him and not a bit of hesitation.

Don't see nothing wrong in that if she dare put her fingers up my arse she'd know  about it

33 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

good night Honey leora 

Happy night 

Good night and good morning Mr and Mrs 

Have a great happy day 

Good dinner 

Good night honey that what shit tastes  like to leora      fucking hell chris help I'm turning in to you