Leora - Home Activities (2022) #10

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes. Why now? What's different? If one knows, they all know - So LB MUST know. 

This is a massive massive shock to me.

She simply understood that it has been pointless hiding all this time , she might have understood  that this two way life has been creating incredible irreversible problems to her psychology and well being .She just  did the obvious  , she just did what we have been saying since months and months and months , that is to simply invite one of her friends at home and enjoy a nice talk , a drink , a coffee..How difficult could it be ? Obviously a lot for not doing it for 2,5 years but maybe she felt that she’s ready now for it and finally to embrace herself in a life like ALL the other apartments do and show to the subscribers , a much more normal and human behavior life.

Time will tell if the first step and doing it for the first time was the most difficult decision for her and let’s hope then it doesn’t remain an once trial .Definitely  she can have guests , definitely she can  bring some lost excitement and interest back , just as simple with presenting a new person and doing something completely different of what she has shown .

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes. Why now? What's different? If one knows, they all know - So LB MUST know. 

This is a massive massive shock to me. It goes against everything she has SAID and done.

It depends if the friend is in the same circle of friends as Leora and LB. Maybe it's a friend out of that circle. If instead she were in the same circle of friends...I don't know. It means that then everything Leora has done with LB up to now may have been a farce to make us believe that with him there was much more than just a friendship and maybe they were just as friends as with Denis. It would explain why Leora said those things about Paul and how much the love of her life is. And it would explain why LB never went into the apartment.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Simply no one expected it. It would appear that Leora designed it away from the cameras.

It wasn’t discussed on cameras with Paul that she was thinking to have a friend in the apartment 😉😏😁

Just now, Brokk! said:

It depends if the friend is in the same circle of friends as Leora and LB. Maybe it's a friend out of that circle. If instead she were in the same circle of friends...I don't know. It means that then everything Leora has done with LB up to now may have been a farce to make us believe that with him there was much more than just a friendship and maybe they were just as friends as with Denis. It would explain why Leora said those things about Paul and how much the love of her life is. And it would explain why LB never went into the apartment.

I can assure you LB was more than a friend. That IS something i can say for sure. If forum rules were different i could prove it.

• Haha 3

Last comment so as to let her enjoy this unique experience, if one friend can come , many others can do ..This one will discuss the experience with others and well , who knows , maybe Leora’s apartment will become fun ti watch and talk nicely once again 😇

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

I can assure you LB was more than a friend. That IS something i can say for sure. If forum rules were different i could prove it.

Then I don't know what to say. Why this friend but not him? maybe we'll never know...

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She simply understood that it has been pointless hiding all this time , she might have understood  that this two way life has been creating incredible irreversible problems to her psychology and well being .She just  did the obo us  , she just did what we have been saying since months and months and months , that is to simply invite one of her friends at hie, and enjoy a nice talk , a drink , a coffee..How difficult could it be ? Obviously a lot for not Doug it for 2,5 years but maybe she felt that she’s ready now for it and finally to embrace herself in a life like ALL the other apartments do and show to the subscribers , a much more normal and human behavior life.

Time will tell if the first step and doing it for the first time was the most difficult decision for her and let’s hope then it doesn’t remain an once trial .Definitely  she can have guests , definitely she can  bring some lost excitement and interest back , just as simple with presenting a new person and doing something completely different of what she has shown .

I don't know. Seriously, this is the last thing i ever expected.

My only guess - It's all over with LB so now it doesn't matter. That's all i have to offer for a reason.

I fully accept i look stupid though! Take it all on the chin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1