Leora - Home Activities (2022) #11

Brokk!

On a side note , when a man visited Leora , due to an one night wrong behavior , he got nicknamed “ douche “ … Leora’s boyfriend took the initials LB and the general not approval by people here .. can’t wait if either this girl gets nicknamed , approved or disapproved by the people due to her presence and cameras exposure 😁😆

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

They've been doing that now for about seven years and I'm still here. LOL

I encourage freedom of speech but not put you down for it. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

On a side note , when a man visited Leora , due to an one night wrong behavior , he got nicknamed “ douche “ … Leora’s boyfriend took the initials LB and the general not approval by people here .. can’t wait if either this girl gets nicknamed , approved or disapproved by the people due to her presence and cameras exposure 😁😆

Fair point.

I hoping that someone can pick up her real first name.

20 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that the people who are the most surprised by the turn of events in Leora's apartment are the same people who work hard at shutting down all points of view on the forum other than their own.  They ruled out the fact that Leora may have had a relationship with a woman off camera and insist they know who Leora spends her time with. They ignore the fact that for a year, we watched Leora touch, smell and sometimes taste the pussy of a woman, and then they discount that she may be yearning to do it again. I don't know whether to describe that behavior as closed minded or small minded? Never mind it.

Agree

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I find that forum members have been quite adept at observing and describing how people present when they come on to RLC. Sometimes the labeling of the personalities of the guests with a nickname has been quite appropriate.  If you subscribe to my motto, it works out to be: "When a person shows you who they are, believe them".

• Confused 1