Guest Doct19

Guest Doct19

You are for or against the presence in this apartment of Ruslan and Katia

The result (profit) will be sent to Said RLC

YES if you want that he(it) stays and

NOT for their departure

Thank you for your participation

They can stay.

I don't understand all the hate towards them, probably because I don't pay to see their cameras..

But seriously, I don't understand why some of you guys hate them for doing nothing except partyin on weekends and them being on their gadgets all day and don't show any affection towards their SO, maybe you forget that this is real life cam, this is their real life, no script and no act, maybe you are mad because their real life is not the way you want it to be.

I don't know,maybe I think there is nothing wrong with them for doing absolutely nothing in their house because I do it too, because their real life is close to my real life.

They can stay.

I don't understand all the hate towards them, probably because I don't pay to see their cameras..

But seriously, I don't understand why some of you guys hate them for doing nothing except partyin on weekends and them being on their gadgets all day and don't show any affection towards their SO, maybe you forget that this is real life cam, this is their real life, no script and no act, maybe you are mad because their real life is not the way you want it to be.

I don't know,maybe I think there is nothing wrong with them for doing absolutely nothing in their house because I do it too, because their real life is close to my real life.

usted a puesto el comentario despues de verlos ayer follando , yo puse si no cambian de actitud y parece que van cambiando ayer quitaron las sabanas , esperemos que no sea un caso aislado , ella estaba feliz lo buscaba en el sofa , creo que el problema es el , a ver si se animan y nos dejan ver mejores ratos , por que ella esta un rato buena , un poquito guarrilla por que no se ducho y hizo el amago pero se limito a limpiarse en el wc , que no hay camara ...

I hate them for beating the bog. and now its gone. I hope they gave it to someone that will love it. and not just dumped it somewhere. I don't care sense I got banned for posting pics of him hurting the dog. but I say NOT hell NO get them gone. and even if they was to unban me I wouldn't come back as long as they are here

I hate them for beating the bog. and now its gone. I hope they gave it to someone that will love it. and not just dumped it somewhere. I don't care sense I got banned for posting pics of him hurting the dog. but I say NOT hell NO get them gone. and even if they was to unban me I wouldn't come back as long as they are here

Hm I don't know about that as I never witnessed any of them seriously harming the dog. I've only seen them yelled at Malish(sp?), Ruslan cornered him,took away his toys, and a mild slap on his rear with a sandal. Again, I never saw them abusing the dog, as a cat owner I also yell at my cat and sometimes slap them and be a bit rough to them at times especially when I'm having a rough day but that doesn't make me an animal abuser.

Every expert in animal behaviour will tell you that treating cats roughly will NEVER make them behave better. If we are taught NEVER to hit our children then the same follows for all other creatures. Dogs and Cats respond to love, affection and treats. They do not respond to pain.

You may not be a cat abuser by nature but having a bad day and taking it out on your pets makes you selfish and intolerant. Give your pets love and they will respond helping to make your day a lot less rough.

Rusian abused the dog simply because his own self esteem is rock bottom. He hides behind drink and (probably drugs) and stares into his computer for hour upon hour. The only upside in his life seems to be a decent circle of friends plus a gorgeous girlfriend!!!!

Call yourself LOVECAT rather than CRAZYCAT!!!

Whoa okay, this is not about me and my pet

Rusian abused the dog simply because his own self esteem is rock bottom. He hides behind drink and (probably drugs) and stares into his computer for hour upon hour. The only upside in his life seems to be a decent circle of friends plus a gorgeous girlfriend!!!!

We went a little bit too much here, what do we know about him and his self esteem? Nothing! Probably he's a bit hot tempered compared to,say,Paul who cuddles with his purse dog every now and then,but saying that he is an animal abuser with drinking and drugs problem is a bit too much, we don't know (or I don't know) their langauge and what's going on in their lifes. What's wrong with staring into our laptops for hours and hours? My friends and I do it too, I'm in my early 20s they probably close to my age and that's what we do, staring into our laptops all day, nothing 'wrong' with that,it's not like we're hacking the government sites or something (or maybe he does, I don't know).

What I'm trying to say is, sometimes when you don't like what they're doing you compile things you don't like, proceed to make up a story inyour head and assuring yourself that people you're watching are psychotics.

(And idk about your pets but my cat will not respond to 'love'. I have to raise my voice if I don't want her doing something I don't like so she knows the difference in my voice it's not okay to do certain things)

Edit:formatting

I acknowledge your points. We did have a member who understood their language and he confirmed drugs were a problem even though they did not now use them. The constant use of their PC is only an issue if they are using it in a negative way. The internet can be an amazing tool for learning about the world but if it prevents people from getting out into the world and only become 'observers' of it then life can pass them by. Never leaving their apartment means they are effectively 'prisoners' to four walls.

Whilst the world of 'work' can often be a life of drudgery in a shallow job, more often than not 'work' gives people the ability to express themselves and of course, importantly, earn a decent living.

I don't see evidence of these people engaging with the world. They do drink a lot, they don't have a lot of pride in their appearance, despite Katya being blessed with the looks of a top model. Being in your twenties makes the world available and the future seem like a long way off. By the time your thirties and forties arrive the world becomes much more oppressive and the need to achieve becomes ever more urgent.

With regards to pets I firmly believe you can judge a great deal about a man by the way he treats animals. Taking ownership of a pet means you take on responsibility for their welfare and happiness. Fall short of either and a man falls short in humanity. What goes for pets also goes for fellow man. If he treats his pets badly he is more likely to treat his partners or others badly as well. Rusian doesn't appear to offer very much love and affection (sex is not relevant) to his partner Katya. 

I think your age definitely has something to do with your views. Enough members of this forum saw them abusing the dog and one good guy got banned by RLC for reporting them. Anyway thank goodness the dog has gone (a sign in itself that they had no feeling for the dog. I would never just let mine go for no reason).

Their lifestyle seems such a waste. I feel certain that Katya could earn a great living being a model and Even Rusian has the looks to do the same. Kiko used to model and he was so skinny he looked ill!

I hang around my home a fair bit these days but I also earn huge amounts of money playing the stock market and using my PC to keep abreast of the world.

Maybe I am being too harsh on them, thinking about it. They may be doing the same and be secretly laughing at me wasting my time watching them!!!! LOL!!!!