I Suggest a VOTE for This apartment

Guest Doct19

I never saw them abuse the dog, so I am at the mercy of what other CC members say regarding the subject. False information and vicious rumours occasionally take root on CamCaps.

The sad part is that it was a really great looking dog -- a good addition to RLC's line-up of pets -- but hopefully it now has a kind, loving home.

Every expert in animal behaviour will tell you that treating cats roughly will NEVER make them behave better. If we are taught NEVER to hit our children then the same follows for all other creatures. Dogs and Cats respond to love, affection and treats. They do not respond to pain.

You may not be a cat abuser by nature but having a bad day and taking it out on your pets makes you selfish and intolerant. Give your pets love and they will respond helping to make your day a lot less rough.

Rusian abused the dog simply because his own self esteem is rock bottom. He hides behind drink and (probably drugs) and stares into his computer for hour upon hour. The only upside in his life seems to be a decent circle of friends plus a gorgeous girlfriend!!!!

Call yourself LOVECAT rather than CRAZYCAT!!!

I did and posted pics here and got banned for it. so they need to go.

I haven't been watching when they hit a pet.  If I saw that, I would hate it.  Based on what I have seen, Katya is so good looking and so hot that I am happy with this site even if they don't do any sex in view of the cameras.  I saw a flash of boob once, and someone posted her in the shower.  So as long as there is a chance of seeing that kind of thing from time to time, I always check this apartment when I log into RLC. 

I had what I thought was a significantly negative opinion about these personalities. Now I have read a large number if statements about them in the forum. It seems that Ruslan is at least a bisexual, He has had intimate moments with Katya. She has taken a bath and showered several times. Ruslan however seems to have never showered in the house. Not even after his sexual encounters with Katya.

I never saw him abuse the German Shepherd puppy in an excessive or unwarranted way. I did see the dog leave feces and urine on the floor and carpeting several times a day when I watched them. They did not seem to have a house training program for the animal. Ruslan yelled at the animal often, Katya once in awhile. However, we know that the change in one's tone a voice helps the animal understand what we mean when we speak to it. So petting the animal almost immediately after yelling at it sent mixed messages to it. It is better off not with them I think. To their credit, they very quickly cleaned up after the dog whenever it left a deposit on the floor.  My vote is for them. It will be interesting to watch then negotiate their way through the next few months; even with the pistol in the house.

I'd fuck 'er. Just wish she'd get her chuff out more often. So I vote for. WHatever the vote means anyway, do they get elected or something? I hear Ukraine is looking for some politicy type cunts.

These people do not act as a couple in any way that could be considered normal. They essentially co-habit. Love and affection is virtually never shown. Conversation is almost zero.

Whatever Rusian looks at on his PC is absorbing his every moment. I can't imagine what it might be. If we could find out we might gain an insight into what drives him. He seems to watch the screen rather than drive content so he must be watching video or music. He doesn't appear to be working on spreadsheets.

He never appears to discuss what he is doing with Katya and she certainly never asks him.

Katya doesn't seem to have any interests at all. Apart from the time she tried (and failed) to seduce Rusian with sexy underwear she doesn't seem to have any interest in fashion and looking good. Despite being gorgeous with model looks.

They don't work yet have no shortage of money to buy computers and tablets and have mobiles and internet and plenty of food.

Something doesn't add up. Their involvement in RLC gives us all something interesting to watch. We all wait for them to open up and show plenty of flesh and sex but do we really CARE? I find myself caring about the other tenants. I am interested in their lives and want them to succeed in life. With Katya and Rusian I have no connection. I don't care about Rusian. He is an empty soul who appears incapable of love. Katya is empty of emotion, empty of love, empty of ambition. How do I empathise with her. Rusian controls her completely.

The abuse of the dog set me against them and made it impossible for me to watch their apartment. Now that the dog has gone I can at least bare to look. The problem is, every single time I look in, I see Rusian on his PC and Katya either on the sofa or occasionally preparing food. Hardly engrossing viewing!!!!