Leora - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

il y a 2 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Est-il possible qu'elle ait passé la nuit avec la récente invitée et qu'elle se soit finalement sentie suffisamment à l'aise pour amener cette amie dans son propre appartement ?

Bonjour 

j’ai entendu lorsque elle a téléphoné à Malia y il a déjà quelques semaine leora avait une très bonne copine et qu’elle elle lui a dit qu’elle avait un appartement avec des caméras et si elle voulait elle lui ferait visiter et sa copine lui a dit que sa la dérangeait pas 

mais hier j’ai un doute si elle était ensemble sauf si guyquad ou gag hier me dit le contraire j’ai peut-être mal compris 

I listened to the phone calls in the bathroom again. There were 2 calls. Paul and another man. Leora asked the time and they agreed to meet 1.5 hours it was the time Leora left the house.
Now I'm almost certain that LB has reappeared. The dark voice could also suit him.
Maybe someone can confirm, however Leora should do what she thinks is right
Unfortunately, I still can't quite understand why she's making such a fuss about it.....

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Earl said:

I listened to the phone calls in the bathroom again. There were 2 calls. Paul and another man. Leora asked the time and they agreed to meet 1.5 hours it was the time Leora left the house.
Now I'm almost certain that LB has reappeared. The dark voice could also suit him.
Maybe someone can confirm, however Leora should do what she thinks is right
Unfortunately, I still can't quite understand why she's making such a fuss about it.....

Dark voice  is he a BIG BLACK MAN hope   so sorry paul  need a video of them together shagging it will break all views     bloody woke up shit dreaming again

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maybe, I'm guessing, that Leora stayed at her place last might and maybe she will stay with Leora tonight in Malia's room?  Fingers crossed

It is one thing to sleep in an apartment without cameras, another is to sleep in an apartment with the cameras on 24 hours a day.

Whoever comes will not necessarily stay asleep at Leora's home. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think the her girl-friend will come again tonight anyway. It would be surprising if another new person came to the apartment in one week. 

Although now I think it won't come today. Leora is eating and doesn't seem to have prepared anything to eat. Plus she's in a bathrobe...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, patou said:

Bonjour 

j’ai entendu lorsque elle a téléphoné à Malia y il a déjà quelques semaine leora avait une très bonne copine et qu’elle elle lui a dit qu’elle avait un appartement avec des caméras et si elle voulait elle lui ferait visiter et sa copine lui a dit que sa la dérangeait pas 

mais hier j’ai un doute si elle était ensemble sauf si guyquad ou gag hier me dit le contraire j’ai peut-être mal compris 

Thank you

31 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Although now I think it won't come today. Leora is eating and doesn't seem to have prepared anything to eat. Plus she's in a bathrobe...

As we've seen many times she can dress and leave in 5 minutes. She like to have air to her woo-woo and go panty less so much she's waiting until the last minute.  Even at the last visit with the girl eventually Leora's jeans came off.  Never met a woman like her that's for sure.

• Upvote 1