Stefan humming

I don't know about the rest of you all out there but I think Stefan needs to be put in a nut house!  He has a beautiful woman who is starved for affection and all he can do is sit in front of his stupid computer almost 24/7 with his head phones on and hums ridiculous tunes.  Wake up Stefan!!!!!  There is more in life than your stupid computer.  GEEEEEZE

Is it just me or have we lost the sound on a lot of these sites? The only good side effect is that we no longer have to listen to the Gooner humming. But there seems to be no sound on many of the others also. Anyone else experiencing this?

Guest Pirate

You guy's will have to do like me,just turn your sound off. i don't know any of the languages on rlc so for me why listen.And i don't have to listen to Goon Boy's humming.

Totally agree. And why would anyone be watching Goon Boy long enough for his humming to be annoying anyway?

You guy's will have to do like me,just turn your sound off. i don't know any of the languages on rlc so for me why listen.And i don't have to listen to Goon Boy's humming.

Totally agree. And why would anyone be watching Goon Boy long enough for his humming to be annoying anyway?

Lol...exactly.    :)

I only have sound on during the time they are having sex.  I understand moaning

I only have sound on during the time they are having sex.  I understand moaning

They Have Sex?  :o Between his hours and hours on the computer{and humming}plus the time he spends Pigging out when does he have time to have sex?he must have missed one of his meals,he sure not going to miss computer time.

Help me out here.  Having never played video games, does loud, droning, almost monotone, humming  actually improve your game scores?  I don't listen for long, but it seems every time I tune in, he is polluting the ear canals.

if all he does is hum,maybe someone needs to teach him the words.

Nope, bad idea...we don't need him to have the option of singing and humming too!      :o

Maybe we can get him together with Paul and they can form a musical duo. They could call themselves Strum & Humm.