Stefan humming

if all he does is hum,maybe someone needs to teach him the words.

Nope, bad idea...we don't need him to have the option of singing and humming too!      :o

Maybe we can get him together with Paul and they can form a musical duo. They could call themselves Strum & Humm.

OMG!...Can you imagine...those two at the same place, same time.strumming and humming.the neighbors hollering,the dog's howling,cat's running away and hiding.one big cluster f@%*$

The next Dynamic Duo{no not batman and robin}maybe Simon and Garfunkel...nope

the Everly brothers...no

laurel and hardy...getting warmer

three stooges,minus one...better

Oh well...we'll just leave it at Strum and Humm.

if all he does is hum,maybe someone needs to teach him the words.

Nope, bad idea...we don't need him to have the option of singing and humming too!      :o

Maybe we can get him together with Paul and they can form a musical duo. They could call themselves Strum & Humm.

They'd make a great pair and they both have something in common.

They can't carry a tune.

I don't have anything against these gentlemen, really. I don't judge, I merely observe and speculate.

I speculate that if they both left, RLC should talk Leora into moving to Barcelona (weather's better) and becoming room mates with Alma. This apartment was originally A&A's, so the place has a certain history, if you know what I mean...

I don't have anything against these gentlemen, really. I don't judge, I merely observe and speculate.

I speculate that if they both left, RLC should talk Leora into moving to Barcelona (weather's better) and becoming room mates with Alma. This apartment was originally A&A's, so the place has a certain history, if you know what I mean...

Alina&Anton lived there?

That's the funniest thing I've read here in a while. "Strum & Hum". The RLC Tards. Maybe they'd take thewhat'sir act on the road. hahahahahahaha

Maybe,but these two would run in the side ditch.

got a new hee-haw pair...like buck owens and roy clark,

paul...i'm a picking

stefan...and i'm a humming.  HEEEEE  HAAAAW.  Welcome to cornfield county...Hey Grandpa whats for supper?

Alina&Anton lived there?

In the old days, all RLC women's names looked alike. Lina, Alina, Ana, Danna etc. However, this particular apartment was inhabited by two lesbians, one named Ana, the other Danna, so I should have said "Ana & Danna." My error. Forgive me.

I didn't watch this couple much, but when I did, they were entertaining as all hell, and one of them was quite cute. Since most of us didn't know which one was which, we were forced to refer to them as "Skinny" and "Fatty."

They're in the "Retired" section of the Forum. They had an explosive break-up and left just before Alma & Stefan's arrival. (Just a little history for the Newbies...)

Alina&Anton lived there?

In the old days, all RLC women's names looked alike. Lina, Alina, Ana, Danna etc. However, this particular apartment was inhabited by two lesbians, one named Ana, the other Danna, so I should have said "Ana & Danna." My error. Forgive me.

I didn't watch this couple much, but when I did, they were entertaining as all hell, and one of them was quite cute. Since most of us didn't know which one was which, we were forced to refer to them as "Skinny" and "Fatty."

They're in the "Retired" section of the Forum. They had an explosive break-up and left just before Alma & Stefan's arrival. (Just a little history for the Newbies...)

I did know the lesbian couple, so much fun. Old good days of RealLifeCam are gone  :'(

Alina&Anton lived there?

The Fatty was out chowing down on some other pussy besides the one she was with, but they were interesting.