Leora - Home Activities (2022) #13

pulo filipe

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

FUCKING HELL - I think we need to have a thread for the righteous for thy have sinned. Looks like your true feelings have surfaced. She has plans and will leave on or at her own doing so if you do not like it why watch.

If her behavior was normal and wholesome, no nudity no bates none of us would be watching would we? My point was that it isn't doing her any good. Our entertainment is actually destructive to her long in whole whether she realizes it or not.

• Confused 2

il y a 2 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Il se peut que cette fois ce soit Leora qui se rende chez son amie.

Bon, au moins on s'épargne des heures de bla bla bla devant les caméras.

Il se peut aussi qu elle revienne ,la cuisine et l'entrée son resté allumée

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

Fucking hell we got a priest on here father max  I know all about priests and max will wank like the best of us

Does your wife, girlfriend, daughter know you're watching? If not why not if it's not wrong. Wrong is exciting. Isn't that honest?

probablemente habrá una buena puesta en escena, que nos tendrá, pendientes toda la noche, de este apartamento, para que luego al final sea una noche larga y aburrida, pero habremos ocupado un montón de viñetas

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If her behavior was normal and wholesome, no nudity no bates none of us would be watching would we? My point was that it isn't doing her any good. Our entertainment is actually destructive to her long in whole whether she realizes it or not.

Is this based on your expert opinion or observations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, taxio said:

probablemente habrá una buena puesta en escena, que nos tendrá, pendientes toda la noche, de este apartamento, para que luego al final sea una noche larga y aburrida, pero habremos ocupado un montón de viñetas

esta es la trama que urde la Reina, para que estemos pendientes de ella, y no desviemos nuestra  atención, en otros apartamentos