Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

2 hours ago, Gregg said:

I remember  Paul shitting himself when he was called up for army training maybe  he might be going to Prague via Ukraine 

Many people on this forum would also be shitting themselves in his position right now and in the past .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

I remember  Paul shitting himself when he was called up for army training maybe  he might be going to Prague via Ukraine 

Many people on this forum would also be shitting themselves in his position right now and in the past .

-----

If you ever say a Russian Army boot camp you'd become another citizen immediately

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

-----

If you ever say a Russian Army boot camp you'd become another citizen immediately

If you ever experienced  any army boot camp you would think differently perhaps.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

hammer fail GIF

War has two sides 

what is ahead secondary( Army )

The most important thing is what's behind 

Meeting with all presidents of the countries 

“Jaw Jaw” not “War War” !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you ever experienced  any army boot camp you would think differently perhaps.

Russians hit them over the3 head with metal chairs, kick them in the stomach and face.  Mean bastards  Like our Marine Corps was pre 1988  killed 4 kids in every boot camp quarter

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Russians hit them over the3 head with metal chairs, kick them in the stomach and face.  Mean bastards  Like our Marine Corps was pre 1988  killed 4 kids in every boot camp quarter

If you’re talking from experience then I will accept, but if you are quoting third party reports I would treat it with scepticism, as I would with anything.

• Like 1