Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Most people will wonder where have you been all this time , other will confront you , few will believe you , some others will gather information so as to answer you .. At the end , you made the topic today get a huge attention by presenting a lot of play by play …And personally , I thank you for your effort , most talks here are revealed after an event and few times before what’s going to happen . 
Leora shared exactly what she wanted to share which is something that nobody could see it coming for nearly 2 years now .

I really couldn't care less who believes me or confronts me. Some people might have known all this stuff since years ago. I didn't, since I'm not a fanatic, and don't actively search for information or spend 24/7 on RLC. I've been following for a while but never heard her actively conversing like this so it was really interesting and I decided to share. Those who think I'm just inventing shit out of thin air can go ahead and ignore my posts. That's they're problem. I'm not though.

And you're welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1