B5 General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You get so many chances to “ correct “ your illusions , you just though want to be a troll and show that you know exactly how things with RLC work ( when repeatedly you have no access knowing what’s happening but still begging to watch ) .. a simple “ I admit I was wrong and I have no problem to apologize to the forum members “ could make you earn some sympathy .. but even now , you insist because you want to prove your delusional script alive for your own whatever hate reasons you have for RLC . And that’s why you remain the toxic person who just keeps on infiltrating the topics here . 

ddhm, you are the biggest troll on this forum!!

As for me admitting I was wrong, it's all in fun and that's what this forum used to be about.  Whether I'm right or wrong doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You even know this ? 😂🤣😂🤣 what a jackal , what an RLC insider you are 😂🤣😂🤣LMAO ( please , make some Russian courses  to people here at the forum since you seem to know so much 😂🤣

I trust the translators as about as far as I can thrown them.  I don't buy into their hypocritical bullshit!!

• Noldus changed the title to B5 General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

B5 went UM right after Tata arrived.  I am sure B5 didn't go UM because Kylie & Russ had passionate threesome with Tata 😂 🤣 😜 unless they know already know each other and missed each other so much  🤣 😂 😜

So, I have a question for anyone who might know the answer.  When the girls actually sign the RLC's paperwork (the contract) ? Do they sign them before they travel to Barcelona ? or after they arrive ?

I remember when Tweety joined RLC at B4 that she went to the garage (office) and Bogdan was there so she can sigh the paperwork.

My guess is that apartments usually go UM when a girl arrives so she can sign the paperwork (assuming Bogdan would be there) and RLC doesn't want people watching RLC who know the language hear what is said and the details of the contract.

Any thoughts ??  

10 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

B5 went UM right after Tata arrived.  I am sure B5 didn't go UM because Kylie & Russ had passionate threesome with Tata 😂 🤣 😜 unless they know already know each other and missed each other so much  🤣 😂 😜

So, I have a question for anyone who might know the answer.  When the girls actually sign the RLC's paperwork (the contract) ? Do they sign them before they travel to Barcelona ? or after they arrive ?

I remember when Tweety joined RLC at B4 that she went to the garage (office) and Bogdan was there so she can sigh the paperwork.

My guess is that apartments usually go UM when a girl arrives so she can sign the paperwork (assuming Bogdan would be there) and RLC doesn't want people watching RLC who know the language hear what is said and the details of the contract.

Any thoughts ??  

They probably sign when they arrive and are UM
It was once, a few years ago, that RLC forgot to put B2 UM and we saw and heard Nora tell one of the new girls about the rules and the agreement.