ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've changed my mind.  I believe the cams that are being restricted to Elite members only is being done by ww.com.  Not by the cam owners.

Why?

Because seemoeve is now restricted.  Jane hasn't been on her cam for a while, but when she was she would regularly put on a show.  Knowing her as I do, I do not think she would ever restrict her cam on her own.  That means that someone - mods, owner, etc. - from ww.com is arbitrarily deciding to restrict selected cams.

I'm sorry guys but, in my view, we won't be seeing Ann again unless we start to pay.  (I won't)

It's not a solution, but here is a good site to see ww.com videos.  Best I can offer.

http://motherless.com/gv/ww_captures

Okay, I've changed my mind.  I believe the cams that are being restricted to Elite members only is being done by ww.com.  Not by the cam owners.

Why?

Because seemoeve is now restricted.  Jane hasn't been on her cam for a while, but when she was she would regularly put on a show.  Knowing her as I do, I do not think she would ever restrict her cam on her own.  That means that someone - mods, owner, etc. - from ww.com is arbitrarily deciding to restrict selected cams.

I'm sorry guys but, in my view, we won't be seeing Ann again unless we start to pay.  (I won't)

It's not a solution, but here is a good site to see ww.com videos.  Best I can offer.

Thanks john..I'm a big Ann fan, but, not anymore I guess. :'(

Guest NullBurner

Why?

Thanks a lot John!

I really have a problem paying $20 bucks for this....

The thing is, billhole, if you pay $20 a month you'll get much more than that.  You'll get buddy lists, chatting with no restrictions, no server resets except the normal one every 59 minutes or so and other benefits.

I've done all that so I know how nice it is, even though I eventually gave it up.

What about the number of cams?

Is there a difference between the free area and the elite?

Do you mean the number of cams you can open at the same time?

I read that as a free user you could only have one cam open at a time, but I was Elite then and I could open as many as I wanted.  After I gave up Elite, though, I could still open as many as I wanted.  So, I don't know.

Guest NullBurner

I read that as a free user you could only have one cam open at a time, but I was Elite then and I could open as many as I wanted.  After I gave up Elite, though, I could still open as many as I wanted.  So, I don't know.

I mean the overall number of cams.

Under 'BECOME AN ELITE MEMBER NOW!' you can read 'Access To The Newest, Hottest Cams'.

This sounds like there are more cams in the elite section.

I mean the overall number of cams.

Under 'BECOME AN ELITE MEMBER NOW!' you can read 'Access To The Newest, Hottest Cams'.

This sounds like there are more cams in the elite section.

Oh, I see.

Except for this new thing with cams being marked for Elite only, there have never been restrictions on particular cams you can access except for what the cam owners, themselves, set.  It didn't matter if you were Elite or free.

btw, I just looked and Ann's cam is on.  Not restricted.  That doesn't mean it won't be restricted at some time.  We will have to wait and see.